Reviews for Art School Confidential
Tulips of eternal love chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
i wonder what edward is covering up with the make-up?
No Fear No Life chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
love it
Irritable Grizzzly chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Yeah, looking at naked Edward, I'd be surprised if I was able to maintain any of my motor functions. Every ounce of creativity would leave me and all I'd be is a drooling mess on the floor. So, she actually held it together better than I would have.

I know you've said not all models look like this, but it still makes me want to take up painting. Perhaps stick figures will become the new in-thing and I'll be considered the next Picasso.

I'd even risk looking at back hair and fugly for one Edward.
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
That was a great first chapter :)
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Snarky Bella is always a delight to read. I do think Edward has a perfect marble body. Keep up the good work!
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter. Beyond the gloriousness of naked Edward, it is fun to watch the student's interactions and reaction to him. Not being an artist, I've always wondered about the painting nudes thing - how do you not get aroused - or horrified? Especially when we are taking about artists - visually centered people. Thanks for the insight. I am looking forward to the L.A. setting. I live in Norwalk and I love to go in to the city to play, shop and explore. My teenage kids and I go to the Melrose Trading post at Fairfax high at least one sunday a month and we hit up Jet Rag at the same time. It will be nice to read a story set in sunny L.A. instead of dreary seattle or forks! I'm rambling but I am looking forward to seeing what happens next!
LskNH chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I'm the first! Good, story, keep it going.
4,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 279 286 287 288 289