Reviews for Art School Confidential
bobojam chapter 24 . 10/19/2016
I never write reviews but I just binged this whole story - I could not stop reading it. i didn't realize it was unfinished and now I'M HEARTBROKEN AND FRUSTRATED because it's so good and I'm so in it with these characters. I see it's been 6 years since an update but I'll keep my eyes out if you ever return to this. Who knows why fan fiction has such a hold on us but I think it'd be worth it to a lot of people.
Nicoconsd chapter 24 . 10/17/2016
I really loved this story. It is always wonderful when a story takes place on a turf that I am very familiar with. I am very sad that it was never completed though... I would love to know what finally brought Edward back? Did he meet her in NC? What was the final result? Did they both end up back in LA together after the summer? It also had me wondering do LA people really refer to the 5 as the San Diego freeway? Down here in San Diego we just call it The 5. :) Thanks for a wonderful adventure. :)
cbzoo chapter 24 . 10/17/2016
wow I can't believe you just stopped after promising to finish I was so loving this story
Krista Marie chapter 24 . 10/16/2016
What happened to the end ?
scarlson31 chapter 24 . 9/20/2016
Gaaaaaahhhh! I'd love if you'd finish this, but if you won't, can you please tell me how it ends?
lissaboss1993 chapter 24 . 9/15/2016
wtf this never got finished six Years to complete this and nothing
jk chapter 20 . 7/26/2016
bella said to Emmett that she should hate Edward...and I dont understand that at all!
it was clear from early on that Edward was leaving soon, and is was also clear that he was not only in love with his x girlfriend but he was also running from commitment...so I don't get why bella would even bother in the first place, or why she would expect it to end different..
bellas really fucking stupid in this story
jk chapter 17 . 7/26/2016
bella is just fucking BEGGING FOR HEART BREAK...ITS REALLY FUCKIN PATHETIC
jk chapter 14 . 7/26/2016
funny how bella talks about people getting tattoos just to be edgy but she has a couple friends die and she gets a wounded deer tattoo like she "really knows" what pain is... bellas a fucking fake too or the writer is ...
jk chapter 12 . 7/26/2016
I really don't understand why bella is subjecting herself to this bullshit...not only is Edward leaving fucking town but he also loves tanwhore...so fuckin gross by the way
jk chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
bullet proof my ass bella is already falling all over Edward. and Edward? wtf is he doing? he supposedly LOVES Tanya yet he runs from commitment with her? so either he doesn't really love her or hes just a piece of shit.
minnie2112 chapter 24 . 6/2/2016
Trying to be patient while waiting to see how this story ends. I always get sucked in to good fanfiction
JayNahNah chapter 24 . 5/16/2016
Hope you update soon
harkie5 chapter 24 . 4/11/2016
Loved it!
starsmina chapter 24 . 3/23/2016
oh I really hope you finish the last 2 chapters.
4,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »