Reviews for A Book By Its Cover
Carla Sanchez chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
I'm really getting into this story. You're fleshing out the characters nicely and you've got great interaction between all the characters.
XX-XX chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
That last scene in the women's room was great. All three are strong, unique and mature characters, and the humor flowed naturally.
traciH chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Will there be more Laws of Flint? That into guys line was classic.
trecebo chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
See, even your women are written well, not cat-fighty as some would do. They are awesome.

The banter 'tween Jaye and Flint is just hilarious. Very cool. Keep up the "Yo, JOE!" work.
Sasha chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Ha, Flint as an overeager puppy. Jaye forget puppies are adorable.
trecebo chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Please, please tell me you have more of this. One of the best character stories about Flint and LJ that I've read in a LONG time. Frank, honest, and really insightful, you've done the hat trick.
Hagan99 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
As the feedback/reviewer states: this is a golden opportunity to offer well-deserved praise. You developed an interesting backstory for LJ and made her character real. You've also done the same with F. I like your set up and am interested in seeing where you take this. Can't wait to read more.
Sasha chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Great start.
tophat1945 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
You've got an intresting story going on here! I'm glad to see someone writing F/LJ!
Carla Sanchez chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh, my God! I remember this from when I was a kid. I wasn't expecting a GI Joe story from you, but it's great.
Calcitrix chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Excellent start! I really like your writing style, and the way you've taken the original comic and fleshed it out. Nice background on Lady Jaye, too-there are some bits that aren't quite the standard and I enjoy seeing the fresh perspective.
traciH chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
'damn prancing peacock on parade'

'had more black belts than a bad Hong Kong movie'

'modesty, a trait to which he was apparently deathly allergic'

Lots of great lines that made it fun to read.
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Awesome job! I must say that I really love your Lady Jaye. Besides, I'm always a sucker for comicverse...great job, and I look forward to the updates!

~Asterisk*