Reviews for A Book By Its Cover
Rutga chapter 11 . 11/24/2009
I enjoyed the explanation you came up with Flint's calling her "Al" as that was always something that I found strange in the Devil's Due comics. The setup with the Neanderthal comment from early on in the story was well done.
Hagan99 chapter 12 . 11/24/2009
This was a great story and I'm sorry to see it end. I truly enjoyed your characterizations and the detail you put into it. I even learned along the way- I now know about hypothermia! All good things must come to an end I suppose but here's hoping that you decide to embark on another adventure and take us with you.
ImFanci chapter 12 . 11/24/2009
What a wonderful job writing this! Very engrossing story telling with a terrific mix of humor, drama, and romance. You succeeded in connecting the readers with the characters. I'll miss the updates on the chapters. But who says one can't re-read a good story, right? Thank you for writing it.
Frankizzle chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
Its ended? Its ENDED? I think I may actually cry :'(

Its been a really rather fantastic story, and I shall miss it ALOT. I hope you start another story in the G.I Joe fandom, if you haven't already :)

You are a truly amazing writer, you have the ability to keep readers dying for more, and I look forward to your future works!
trecebo chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
I'd say you pegged everyone fair right on. It was a great read, one I'd recommend to any Joe fans I know. You rocked it, Mossley.
Alison Hart-Burnett chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
Absolutely loved this story and can't wait for you to write more of them. It was great.
Calcitrix chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
A lot of fun to read, as always!
Dromeda chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
A truly awesome story all the way through. I'm sorry to see it end!
trecebo chapter 11 . 11/19/2009
Great job with the intimate scenes. Not real heavy on detail, which I appreciate tremendously. Gimme the idea then let move on. Good work on the end part as well. I didn't even realize they'd gone in to retrieve her body, either.
Frankizzle chapter 11 . 11/17/2009
Thank god you're better, I've been having some serious withdrawl symptoms! Another wonderful chapter, I loved the interaction between Flint and Lady Jaye. Is there only one more left? :'(
bioteacher chapter 11 . 11/14/2009
I'm so glad you came back to this story - I wasn't sure it was going to continue. I love Jaye and Flint's banter! And wow - the last few paragraphs - bringing it back to "hard reality" :)
MagD chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
Nice! I was afraid you forgot this story.
TheDreamerLady chapter 11 . 11/12/2009
Well that was well worth the wait. Seriously. I was worried that he might have run off in the first paragraph, but I'm very glad he didn't. It was sweet.

I can't wait for the last chapter!

~amanda
Alison Hart-Burnett chapter 11 . 11/12/2009
This is my favorite chapter so far. It was a great mix of different genres. Thank you for writing this story and please don't make us wait long for the next chapter.
ImFanci chapter 11 . 11/12/2009
Sorry to hear about the cause of your delay. It was worth the wait to read it. The end was surprising when Flint admitted that they all thought Jaye was dead. This was a very nice chapter and I enjoyed reading it as much as the other chapters.
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »