Reviews for A Book By Its Cover
willwrite4fics chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
Aw. very sweet chapter.
mo chapter 10 . 11/4/2009
This story is awesome! Please update soon!
MagD chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
Finally! -
ImFanci chapter 10 . 10/19/2009
Loved it! I liked how you had her make up her mind about Flint in the beginning of this chapter (within the first few paragraphs). You've done very well with building up the sexual tension of their attraction to each other over the past several chapters. Yep, I'm with Jaye - get the sex over with see where their relationship would go. It's about time something was done! Yay! :)
Frankizzle chapter 10 . 10/19/2009
finally! took them long enough! but will lady jaye regret it?

great chapter, update soon
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
I couldn't tell you how glad I was to see this updated. :) Honestly, though, I was almost afraid that now that the characters have reached this point, the story was going to end. Never been so happy to see a TBC in my life! I hope you've got many more plans for this pair.
zenbon zakura chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
looks like flint finally got his wish?

hurry update!
Rutga chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
I laughed at LJ's comment about Flint's shotgun shells. I never thought about it before, but he rarely used a shotgun. I even looked up German Pietists, and they did influence the Romantics. That is something an English Literature graduate from Oxford would know. Those kind of details add an extra layer of enjoyment to the story.
Comix28 chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
Who! Haha...finally! Aww. I think you have done such an awesome job with this fic.

I love the progression of their relationship, it has been very realistic and sweet. You've made me like Flint a whole lot more than I did. Everyone's characterizations have been spot on, I swear this whole story was a comic transcribed into only written words.

It has been so very, very delicious and I can't wait for more!
Alison Hart-Burnett chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
This was the best chapter to date. Keep it up.
Dream4 chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
This is a wonderful story. I love all the synergy between the Flint & Lady Jaye. I even like how she had to come to love him, its does seem that he loved her along. Do continue, with this unique story.
bioteacher chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
I loved all the banter with Flint (and Gung-Ho's kisses and Shipwreck's response). You do amazing with the dialog and the alpha male type lines. When I got to the end, I was thinking "Finally"...

Excellent dialog. Good plot. I love this story!
Calcitrix chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
I have no idea how you think of all of Flint's corny lines, but they're hilarious. All the banter is great, truly, and a lot of fun to read!
strapakai chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
I was expecting the story to end with the mission.

It's nice to see it keeping on.

Great read!
willwrite4fics chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
Aw... they are so cute. Love all the personal bits.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »