Reviews for A Book By Its Cover
Psyk2 chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
Aw Maann! I hate fade-to-black! Loving the story though. Keep up the good work
TheDreamerLady chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
I'm so glad I checked FF net before heading off for the weekend. The cuteness has begun! Though I very much doubt that good ol'Flint is going to have a smooth road to happiness.

And I liked the Snake Eyes friendship in the end. It was pretty adorable.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Amanda
thebes chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
Great banter and I love the 80s touches you're throwing in. And I noticed the change in the disclaimer.
traciH chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
"You’re going to make me have to hit you, aren’t you?”

“How can you turn ‘target practice’ into something lewd?”

Flint’s eyes danced with mirth in the dim light. “Practice.”

LOL
bioteacher chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
*I* noticed the disclaimer change. :) Another fantastic chapter. I loved the interaction between SE and Flint - at first I thought Flint was going to have another one of those foot in the mouth moments, but that was nice. I loved the 2 AM hospital scene and the banter. Geesh -Flint still doesn't completely get it does he? Men... they are often confused. I still would love to see Gung-Ho and Flint talk about Jaye later. Hopefully they'll end up at the Pit at some point.
zenbon zakura chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
aw

so cute!
Rutga chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
While a lot didn't happen in this chapter, the interactions between the characters worked well. The scene with Flint and Snake Eyes stood out, as did Flint and LJ's banter at the end.
willwrite4fics chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
*Shrieks happily!*

Omg, I really adored this chapter. You're making me like Flint, even. Loved the parts about Snake Eyes and Flint manageing to both put his foot in his mouth AND redeem himself as a person.. in the same conversation. LOL.

Not sure I quite got the 'scream' part.. I'm certain I'm missing something. Whoosh, over the head probably.

Thank you SO much for this chapter, beause it was so enjoyable, I'll be re-reading it(and not working on my own fic, so I might have to toss you under the bus for that! LOL! J-K!)

Wonderful! Love it more every chapter you write!
ImFanci chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
Another terrific chapter! I thought it was very sensitive of you regarding Snake's discomfort with his disfigurement. The dialogue between all the characters is flawless. The end was hilarious!
trecebo chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
Still loving this. You have really developed a good foundation for them, taking in all aspects of Jaye and Flint.

And the scene without the mask? Brilliant! Flint is awesome there.
Frankizzle chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
i love the way you're developing their relationship. its not too fast, but its speedy enough to keep people interested. fantastic!
Alison Hart-Burnett chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
I love the playful banter between Flint and LJ. Keep it up.
Sasha chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
More please?
Rutga chapter 8 . 10/1/2009
A nice continuation to the story. You've captured everyone's professionalism and caring. LJ doesn't want her friends to get hurt because of her, and they are doing whatever they can to get her and the microfilm to safety.
trecebo chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
This was a great chapter. Tight, good pacing, detailed just right-good stuff.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »