Reviews for Too Many Colors
Leviismylover4evr chapter 1 . 3/12
Well shit... this won't be getting another chapter soon :( since like 6 or seven years passed -.- ugh if you read this please finish
Guest13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Please Please Please update. it had been five years. I love this story so much. : D
TorchwoodAngel2788 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
This is really good so far, has a lot of potential, you should really continue it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Wow. This story is amazing! plz update ; )
Kara chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Oh please please please update. There are no other Andie/Steff stories out there. Pretty please!
Jade chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
What...the...FUCK! This is...BULLSHIT!
Lol great story wish there was more. I'm kinda pissed.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This fanfiction is getting to the gear. : ). I want to know what will be Duckie's answer and how he will try to sabotage Andie's date? Or he will persude her to be out? And what will Steff think that he finally have the girl to go on a date with him for four years? And what will the other girls will think of Steff and Andie, especially Benny? And how about Blane will he accept SteffxAndie or he will play the love game? And how about an epic chase that Steff, Duckie, and Blane will have to ask Andie to the dance? Or what if Steff really likes her or he just want he was after for? And will Duckie finally abmit his feel with her because the tension? And who will be Andie's choice? Sorry, I jump to the gun but I need to know. So, start finishing your creation and update.
crystaltonics chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
It's been five years but you have to continue please please please.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh please, oh please, oh please continue this! I love this couple so much!
RayOfTheDawn chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is good... why didn't you keep it up... my problem with pretty in pink is that Stef and Andei didn't end up together but hey thats the 80's for... I think you should pick this up again... Has a lot of potential.
BackStabber22 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
i like it! i adored steff in the movie and i wish there was more fanfiction about them. plesae update if you havent forgotton about this fic :)
Jested chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Continue please, we need more AndiexSteff pairing stories. Pretty please...
GeoDreddmor chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This was getting interesting, please continue :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I enjoyed that- it stuck to their characters and it flowed well with plenty of spark. But why no next chapter?
crysbit chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh no! That's what I get for starting a story without checking if it was complete. I really like the idea behind it though, so I'll add it to alert & hope that you choose to continue it someday.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »