Reviews for Cherita Chen: Memoirs of an Ugly Geisha
JohnTheDuck chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Hmmmmm... I'm not sure what I think of this one. I think I like it, but it would be better if it was longer. And you wrote another chapter. That would be nice aswell.
Marjomeow chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
C'est... Mignon? :3

I like :)
glunkus chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Oh my gosh.

I can't explain how much I love you for writing Cherita's position.

I honestly hate myself for laughing at the whole "Go back to China" quote, but I really think that she deserves more attention. She's...interesting. (:

I think you're doing a wonderful job of showing how she feels inside, and that's what a diary is all about, right? Writing a diary is the single place that it's okay to be OOC. (:

I think you're doing an awesome job, and I can't wait for more. :3
SillyJo chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Okay. Hahaha. This is entertaining! Especially considering I make fun of Cherita all the time in real life, and she's not even a real person. But despite what you said at the end of the second entry, I thought the first was perfect. Really, if you look in ANY teenage girl's diary it would be whiney like that. Though I do think Cherita would probably have more of an outlook on life. I also like how you vaguely mentioned an infatuation with Donnie. If you add more (which I pray you do), please touch on that more.
J-awesomeness chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
dawgg, don't be sorry for nothing. this is great, and the first diary entry? who cares. i still thought that was great even if you didn't like it so much.

lmfao last line. how fresh. i loved it. i mean, god, seriously? haha, that's gonna have me cracking up forever. i mean, i wouldn't expect that from her. but you're right. cherita DOES have a personality.

god. just, this whole thing was fantastic. it's great, and i'm glad you updated.

oh, so you know what i found out? jolene purdy, the person that played cherita chen, is now the main character's friend on 10 things i hate about you or whatever.
J-awesomeness chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Poor Cherita! She's my favorite character and I feel so bad for her. I like the idea of posting journal entries. :) Good job.