Reviews for Who wants to date a Robin?
SarahGayle chapter 27 . 1/22
Loved this story, and it actually ended. I enjoyed this story a lot. The comedy in it was great (Slades tiny penis, haha!), and the character relationships and how they evolved over time was great and understandable. Really enjoyed this story, great job!
tjw242 chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
... I'm getting *way* too into this story 0.0
tjw242 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I can see where this is going... 0.0
Loving it so far, :D
Clownbunny chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
OMG! THIS IS GOTA BE ONE OF THE BESSSSTTTT CHAPTER I READ FRM ALLL SLADIN FANFICS!!
U DID SUCH A GREAT JOB!
AND I REALLY LOVE WYNJA N SLADINFOREVER'S WRITING TOO!
-NOSEBLEED TO DEATH-
Lynnxrider chapter 27 . 12/27/2013
Yup, quite the masterpiece. I loved it! You deserve a slice of your favorite kind of pie (sends digital pie).You also deserve every bit of praise, ever. I'm off to read your other stories now!
Lynnxrider chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Ha! I love Diamond!
Lynnxrider chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I really, REALLY like that you have made Robin into an actual MAN (and I mean that physically, I don't know what he's like yet). It's very refreshing, as Wynja's Sladin is the only I've really read. She praises you quite highly by the way, I really look forward to your work.
A new fan,
Lynnxrider
ionicpulse chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I like this chapter but i didn't shoot the deputy sorry i was listening to bob marley hes so contagious
stubs1101 chapter 27 . 12/3/2013
awwwwww I loved this story so much! I spent all day reading this instead of studying for my final! sladin for life 3
yaoifangirl15 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I GOT HOOKED ON THE FIRST CHAPTER! XD

love it love it.. ! i've actually finished this on mobile but i couldn't review
keep it up!

gonna keep track of your stories! luvya!
Hi again chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Hi there darling,
Your "lips" has become "lip's", and you might want to check a bit more for this chapter.
HI chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Hi sweetie,
I was reading this particular chapter, and I loved it, however it's "shone" not "shinned". :-)

Xoxo
supervampire1000 chapter 27 . 11/17/2012
Sequal *sv1 says in a creepy slade voice*
Chaptered sequal
Noooooooooooow
or the gods shalt punish thee
TenebrisCor chapter 27 . 9/20/2012
I simply LOVE your Sladin stories! I especially love your addition of Red into the mix, it definitely added the proper amount of humor that was desperately needed at times. After reading Fine Print, these are just what the doctor ordered. You really made their relationship at least halfway believable, which is hard to accomplish with this pair.
Though there is one thing that I do not understand.. what happened with the cure? It seems like the beast is gone, but he kept his other powers/immortality? Doesn't make much sense to me.. though perhaps I am daft at this late hour..
hmm, 12:40am.. to read another one of your stories, or go to bed?
Another story it is! :D

Thank you for the time that you spent writing these wonderful pieces of fiction!
-Tenebris-
BlackAmber1331 chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
omg this is fantastic! and u almost gave me a heart attack when slade handed robin over! :O