Reviews for Old Tricks
JulianaGrace chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Soo, its been a LONG while since I've bee on here, and I know I'm coming awfully late to this reviewing party, but I'm so happy I found this story!

It was amazing, just like all your others. Your humor/romance ones are my FAVORITE.

And this is basically how I imagined Miley and Jake growing old together, you know playing pranks and still having fun in a retirement center. :P

(And I was upset at the way they wrote Jake out of the show. Cheating on Miley? No way. And I don't even like Jesse that much... So yeah, its good to read some great Jiley again.)

I loved your story (as usual), and I even went back and read Kidnapped Socks and a few of your other ones, wishing I could review them again. They're still fantastic and make me almost pee my pants with laughter. xP

Anyway, I hope to see more stories from you soon! You're so talented, I hope you haven't given up on this. :)

Much love,

~Juls
beanieluver101 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Omigosh This Wuz Hilarious ! I GET TO DIE FRST! Haha Dat Wuz Funny.. Good Job! D
NZGirl25 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This is hilarious!
redvelvetjade chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
so funny lov the miley yelling at her Anne part esp when she threatens to kick her son's ass. if u write more I'd lov some Lily! maybe even Oliver and? Jackson.
musicalradiance chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
hilarious! i was literally laughing the entire time i was reading it! keep on writing!
mikesh chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
cute and that's def them for ya
rhymeswithblue chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. funny jake.

that's so me and my friends when we get old. :)
SilentDreamsxx chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Ahahahhah!

That was actually freaking hilarious!

I would love to live in a retirement home with them.

That'd be so intense..

So, yeah! Keep up the amazing writing! :D
nysunsetangel chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I was cracking up the whole time I was reading this. You and your friend must amuse each other a lot.
megabegga chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
LMFAO LMFAO best thing youve ever written. that was hilarious.
EmilyxRose92 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
LMFAO! HAHAHA OMG im so glad you did this!

LMFAO OMG I hope i didnt wake my sister with my laughing, though it is 9am so she should be up..

But OMG i was laughing so hard just from reading the first sentence, LOL i dont know why, i guess i found the whole situation hilarious.

LMFAO “and your lower half was way down here,” he gestured at the bottom of the bed, “and that the baby came out that direction. You should be angry at God for making birth that way, not me!” OMFG i laughed so hard, that was so funny!

LOL OMG there's just so many parts that were so funny, I loved how Jake raced out of the room and didnt take his medicine because "He was still the sexiest man there" LMFAO!

LMFAO i felt sorry for Jake at first when no one wanted to party and dance to "Sexyback", LMAO Poor little guy.

LMFAO OMG Their kids! HAHA OMG i laughed so hard when Jake put on that big sob story for Anne, ahahaha. LMFAO only a kid with the parents Jake Ryan and Miley Ryan would have a successful lingerie line, LMAO. If Jake knew, i bet he would want her to call it "JAKE IS SEXY" LMAO

OMG LMFAO I loved everything about this story, but, Overall(LMFAO Kidding). Seriously, OMG this is my favourite Story, It was so good to wake up and read this, now I can go about my day thinking of all the pranks and tricks that "Grand Human Being" and Miley could get up too LMFAO
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I don't know what made me laugh harder: the fact that Jake Ryan is in a retirement home having wheelchair races or the fact that he's racing RICO. Even on their deathbeds and they still can't get rid of him! xD (And I love the Scrabble bit, but I must say: Scrabble is *never* boring. Play it with my fam sometime, especially when I'm picking the tiles. You'll be revealing your secret street-walking life in no time! ;D)

I adored this; my sides hurt from laughing so hard. Cracky and sweet, and so very them! I can just see them being the orneriest two in the nursing home. xD Love the jab at Jesse, too!
RetickLover chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
O_O dude...*strts clapping* bravo. this...has got to be the most hilarious Jiley fic i hav EVER read. i totally and completely love this! i love how jake is still all preoccupied wit his 'sexiness' lol! plus, it was hilarious how in the beginning they were fiting abt who wud go first! lmao! and wat she said abt the bingo thing
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Bahahaha

BRILLIANT!

Omg

that was amazing. Haha

now I'd like to see that scrabble oneshot I requested. :)

cuz this is just proof that it'll be amazing. Haha
daisy617 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
“I want to see those arms reaching hard” Arms aren’t what get hard, silly.

BEFORE I MOVED IN HERE YOU ALL HAD A COMPLETE LACK OF SEXY! LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO I CAN SO PICTURE HIM DOING THAT (not the picturing him naked part but you know what I mean)

…Did you just insinuate loliver?

LMFAO LMFAO Of course he’d just strip.

LMFAO LMFAO AWW THEIR POOR DAUGHTER!

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO Great story.