Reviews for Die, Everyone’s Doing It
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Shino! Temari! D,: oh noooooo
Godspellfan chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
This shit is like popcorn
Nee-han93 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Oh my god, I'm freaking loving this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Poor Sand siblings! All of them including Shino are gone!
renzie17 chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Since I can't review again for chapter four, I to say, I just realized that that was the last chapter so far. OH MY GOODNESS. PLEASE UPDATE. PLEASE. PLEASE.
panicking-ly,
renzie17
renzie17 chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
I don't usually review in the middle of a story (unless it's the last chapter), but... ALL THE FEELS IN THE WORLD IS LIKE CRASHING DOWN ON ME AND EVERYTHING IS JUST SO DEPRESSING AND OH MY GOODNESS. TEMARI! SHINO! KANKURO! TENTEN! LEE! LIIIIIFE! *cries* I will move on to the next chapter now.
Sincerely,
renzie17

PS. I'm loving this, though. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
kn.n
azurelegance chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
I know that this fic is probably all-together abandoned, but let me just say I absolutely love this fic. Your portrayal of Kiba, the subtle Sasusakukiba, the realistic number of deaths, the tag team of Shikaino, just everything is flawless. Even though the story's incomplete, it's one of my all time favorites. You did a great job.
Coco-Minu chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
I know this has probably been abandoned because it has not been updated in so long; but I really enjoyed it.
MacieHeart'sCasey chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Wow, how cant I fall in love with this zombie packed action! Hehe, Truly amazing, please update soon!
TheAddicted chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
Wow, I'm sooooo glad I found this fic instead of doing my assignment! I just feel for all of them, especially Kiba. God knows how hard it will be to take are of both Temari and Shino. Love the plot and the writing style.
Wash in with WAVES chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Oh, man, how I love zombiefics. Great piece of work here, mate.
BakaSatsumi chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
NOOOOO Temari! aahhhh this fanfic is so good! my eyes are tearing up from all this devastation but wondering how it's al going to turn out, good job. xx
the. same. shizz chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
holy freaking crap. you have got to be the best horror writer in Naruto Fanfition.
LunaAngelDarkestRose chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
OMFG...U R AWESOME! PLZZZ FINISH!
Giraffed chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Awesome story; would love for you to continue o