Reviews for Romulan Ale
splodee chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
This was great! Loved grumpy Bones getting drunk off of Romulan ale and he and Uhura having fun together. Good job
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
I've come to find this ship an interesting concept. I hope to see more!
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Outstanding story I really loved this super marvelous.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Fantastic story I can’t believe how awesome it was
gad-eshu'a chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Loved the build up to the ending. Very Hot!
Roze Haun chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is one of my favorite stories now! I like your style of writing. It's great that you referred to his past, made me feel like I knew him.

The whole 'wet flesh against flesh' was very realistic. No story I've read has mentioned that
asdasdasdas chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I really, really love Uhura/McCoy, and I totally didn't expect that, and I'm so glad there are some really good fics (including yours) for them. This was just so sexy, without being too descriptive, I loved it. Awesome job.
audi katia chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Yes! Yes! More Uhura/Bones! Once I actually get inspired, I will help the cause. But until then, continue writing fan fic like this and spread the S/B love!

Great summary, by the way. It sounds like the perfect recipe for disaster. I love it.

"various things they said because they Needed To Be Said, Dammit echoed throughout the small room"

My favorite part. It's actually almost tender (at least, as tender as this particular fic gets). The stress you put on the words is what really makes it stand out, too.

Good job! Great one-shot.