Reviews for Ties That Bind
Corpse-Angel chapter 1 . 5/17
The style is so gorgeous! I'm completely into this. Probably my favorite Dasey fanfic by far.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Love it
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
very funny. love the finale
Moonlight1258 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I can't find it could you send me the link please
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Very hot! I really enjoyed it!
ema neslaf chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
i love how you ended this! the reviews seemed so realistic and still funny! great job!

Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
WOW that was very hot and must have been torturous for Casey like that when she tied herself up (that I'll never understand, she should have tied Derek up ;D)

When you mentioned fanfic, thousands of thoughts were coming about where you would go with adding that idea. I loved it when Derek put it together of the pairing she was writing for. I thought he was going to read one of her stories, not help her. LOL

The reviews at the end were a hilarious addition (especially when they say typos of her and his name or titles). Once you said Alex, I just knew who you would be pairing her up (and which fandom too).

Great one shot!
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 3/20/2010

You know that you can marry your step-sibling?

Just a heads up ;)

Not Just a Nerd chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Dasey and Jalex combined! I love you! LOL (don't freak out). This fic was awesome, very hot. ;)
Let's Call Her The Tarryn chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I ask you, where am I supposed to begin? Honestly? Let me attempt:

and possibly: down-right-mind-blowing-spind-tingling-kick-you-in-the-crotch-and-then-hand-you-ice-cream-while-you're-on-the-floor-writhing-in-a-strangely-beautiful-pain-that-leaves-you-aching-for-more-FANTASTIC.

I'm not sure if that quite gets what my mind is expressing across, but I had to at least attempt.

There's just something about the way you write-it makes my brain endure tiny but rapid explosions of pure ecstasy. To put it plainy, you're writing is a reading eye's big O. The shivers running through my mind and down my spinal cord are sure to be there for a while. I thank you.

MaybeBaby27 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Well... alrighty! That was insanely hot and I'm more then a little mad that you didn't write about Casey's 'payback'.

I loved the reviews at the end about Casey's fanfic. That was pretty genius and you basically summed up the comments that all M rated stories about Dasey and Jalex have.

Overall... fantastic! And ILY. haha.
Phoenix Satori chapter 1 . 9/14/2009

(This is my brain on Smut-Fic.)

Casey would so totally write fanfic. She's definitely Our brand of keener. *Definitely.* (I knew there was a reason for my instantaneous affinity for that Ineluctably Batsh*t girl.)

Somehow, during one of my Extended managed to miss this Utterly Fantabulous piece, and for that I am truly, grievously sorry. (More for me than for you, because *wow.*)

'After a brief (but intense) trip' -Tee hee. I don't think I'm ever going to tire of the Insider shout-outs to canon. Or your ability to wield them like Weapons of Authorial Destruction. (WAD?)

'“So you’re writing an… erotic fic.”' -What I wouldn't GIVE to be there to SEE his expression for this voiced realization. GOOD GAWD.

'but it’s not worth…this.”' -LIES! BLASPHEMOUS LIES!

'winning against him is her ultimate aphrodisiac' -YES YES YES

'“No,” she manages, “It’s just research.”' -Oh, sweet, delicious pretense, the Dasey Mantra. God this is so hot it HURTS.

'“Sex god?” he says with ease (which just proves he’s as good in front of the camera as behind it).

“Swine!”' -bahahaha, aw gawd. This is beautiful. Derek's clearly acclimating to the Sexitiemz, and the 'Casey, Casey, Casey' that follows? You get to clean up the drool on my keyboard.

'He’s annoyed that she can still talk like she’s swallowed a dictionary,' -More LIES! We all know, Derek-dearest, that that's one of the (many, many) reasons you want to feast on her flesh! (That's a fairly unpleasant visual.)

'"Please,'re such an ass."' -I feel as if I've just *won* something. As if I've done something so enormously Good and Benevolent that I am being *rewarded.*

AND THEN. *gulp* I'm not going to cover my reactions to the next section of the fic, as I feel the process of relating it may inspire my brain to hop out of my skull and explode all over the screen.

'and all his thousand fantasy women get one face, and a certain way of saying his name. And he has a sickening feeling it’s not only for today' -You win the game.

You malicious genius, you.

And the REVIEWS! ahahahahaha. I HAVE mentioned the genius bit, haven't I?

'...Justin is her brother. You've written step-brother in some places and I found it weird because I have a step-brother and it was just...eww...imagining him and me...' -ahahahahaha

Oh, WLS, you so own me.
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
That was very clever. like the way you incorperated ff & the reviews at the end & it was just really well-done. & generally well-written. :D!
tamilnadu09 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
LMAO. the jalex, dasey paralells were hilarious. i dont support jalex but it was funny all the same. well written.
Emerald Ice Dragon chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Guh! That was Hot :D

lol Casey writing bout Alex/Justin was pure WIN!

btw, r u on lj too?