Reviews for Staredown
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
omg! i just love love love this story! I can totally see Tokito's running emotions as he walked through the city. And the ending is the best! I just love it!
Phamtom of the Pie chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
FUCK. I love you. And this story so, so, so much.
Magdelena-lee chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
That was absolutely fantastic!

I give you five stars for writing in second person and making it work. It's a very rare thing to come across. :]
Pixieblade chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
AW! Toki-boy is just so damn irresistible. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I would like to begin by saying that I almost never review fanfics. take from that what you will.

This was absolutely amazing. At first I was turned off by the style of addressing rather than traditional first or third person but as I read on it became aparent that the story was complimented very well by this form. It is not often that I even read fanfics anymore because lack of skill amonge authers is a dissapointment to both the original work and whatever ideas are being portrayed. It was random hapenstance that I fell on this at all. Honestly if you generalized this a bit I believe you could sell it as a short story. Overall...excelent job. This is one of the best fics I've ever read.
Kosette chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
i think... im like obssesed with your stories...i mean...i read like, almost all of them i need to get a life. WA RAWKZ X3
Jirel chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Good one. Umm, I haven't become a member here yet but I might have too. :) I think you have Toki-boy down well.
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Aww, I think this is the best of your three from Tokitoh's POV. You really nailed his naivete that just makes everything so much more complicated and yet so much more real. I definitely enjoyed this.
pandawolf chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This lovely fandom needs some love.

Toki-boy is always fascinating to observe. You're good at it :)
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 7/12/2009