Reviews for Lost Bet
yesterdaz chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
I really liked your story. I would like it even more if you somehow kept going with it. The characters, the writing, the dialogue, everything was great. Please keep writing more.
FinalVerse chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Aw my hawtness! Thay was so good~ it was cute and awesome and AMAZING!XD luved it ;) Near is such a cute little uke~

Nee~u think u can continue~plzzzzz I wanna see Matt be gay for sum1 (I'm such a pervert xP)

But I know u want it too ;)

Luv~ur Yaoi Fangirl x)

(Continue or u don't get a cookie xP)
Narutolover96 chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
Your story was funny. and i thought your smut was not bad. to not lie i think it was well written. there was a bit of mistakes i think but i think it was one of the best stories i have read. i have read this about 11 Times and i still love it. :) also i am not sure if a vergin man bleeds. sorry if any of my spellings are wrong i am on my phone. laptop broken. :( hope to read more of you wonderful stories, and hope you have a pleasant future from Natasha.S.R
CrayolaNostalgia.x chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
That was hot. Hot.

I could just imagine it.

Hmm. Mello, my love.

Near his lover. :x
9shadowcat9 chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
XD Worth the fav all the way. Love the omake at the end! #dies laughing in corner somewhere#
Royal Puppet Master chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
I like your story. :) It was... not in my large vocabulay to describe how awesome it was. I liked it...
0000093382 chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
YAY! Lol, the ending was so funny... xD Poor Matty!

Mwahaha, great fic, by the way! Chocolate Crossdressing Mello/Near EPIC WIN. :D
NightingaleLost chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Lol, you did good! And don't worry, i don't use the word 'penis' either, I use different ones, like the ones you said. Ha, no, I didn't get turned on, but that's only because I've read so many other gay sex scenes, that they're kinda normal for me XD (as strange as that sounds)

And yes, virgin men do bleed, it's just a mater of how much, and how well lubricated they were And how rough the other person was. Y'know, stuff like that. XDD

Great story though, I loved it!
PenguinBandit523 chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
I think u did a great job with the scene. It was pretty detailed actually, I've read other good ones, that weren't as good as this, so u did just fine.

Haha, poor Matt, no I don't believe that he'll be straight for long... defiantly not. ;) (Not just saying that b/c I like the 3 of them together "having fun") (Wow, I feel awkward typing this) /

Well anyway, overall, the story was Really good. Funny, good plot, and pretty well-written. Nice job, u should be proud! :)
ITILY chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Whoa...thx so much for finishing this...and I think that males will bleed on every penetration, like logically thinking...since it is breaking on the skin...and also the whole hitting the prostate thing, is it like real?...I dunno..do men really have a sweet spot?...hmm...maybe should go for wikipedia...anyway this was awesome...good job!
Jazz Line chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
3 Crossdressing Near.

P.S. ; Do you think that Matt actually suggested the cross-dressing idea to both L and Mello? :3. LOL! It has to be too much a coincidence; or Matt & L have similar thinking ;3.

-LOVE TH STORY! (: .
0000093382 chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
LOL! Great job! I love Mello/Near fics...and Near crossdressing... :3

UPDATE AGAIN SOON, PRETTY PLEASE! This is so freaking funny!
im a molly doll chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
lol the mello and near scene and it would have been so funny if it actualy happened as how you wrote below lol
ITILY chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
This is awesome...continue..continue..
Miharu is Harukas Love Child chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
Normally, I rather detest the Mello/Near pairings, because the authors make Near out to be a pretty darn pathetic little brainless sheep-tard, all void of any human element at all.

But you didn't do that. :D

This might be promising..."might"

Alright, prove to me that the Mello/Near thing is better than a Mello/Matt pairing, or at least on par with, because I have yet to find a single Mello/Near ff that seemed "right"

big fan of cross-dressing by the way

Haruka-chan