Reviews for The Mutants on a Mission
Magneto, Pyro, Mystique, & The One Girl Who Can Read People To See Not Only Who’s A Mutant But What They’re Power Level Is.
rebeccahukel4.12 chapter 15 . 5/27
How About Have One Of The Squins Turn Out To Be A Mutant?
rebeccahukel4.12 chapter 10 . 5/27
Angela Flirts With Logan “Who Being A Guy” Likes It. Until Hodgins Gets Angry & “Tries” To Get In Logan’s Face To Which Logan Asks Angela “Is This Yours?”, Then Angela Answers “Yea, He’s Mine, Just Don't Break Him, Okay?”. So Logan Has To Explain To Hodgins That Even Though Angela Is Quite Beautiful He (Logan) Is In Love With Someone Else, To Which Hodgins Knows From Watching The Movies That It Will Always Be Jean.
TOGETHER, TOGETHER, TOGETHER, THEY “SHOULD ALWAYS END UP TOGETHER”, JUST LIKE ON THE SHOW!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/16/2013
What happened? Y u stop? It's good! Keep goin!
Jennifer A Scott chapter 35 . 6/28/2013
Okay, asumming I am reading all the stats on this correctly, you haven't updated in two years or something to that effect. That bugs me. You have an incredible story here and it is a shame to just leave it hanging like this. So please, update. Soon.
Rianne.S chapter 35 . 3/21/2013
Update please!
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 35 . 3/16/2013
Please...MORE
Xmenfangirl chapter 35 . 10/28/2011
Love this story! please update:)

P.S. It would be cool if Daisy comes back and ends up being a mutant. Just a thought
Shinzochi chapter 35 . 10/4/2011
AWESOME story and i look forward to the next chapter
Zanzibar1 chapter 35 . 8/4/2011
Just kiss the girl! Little Mermaid just popped in my head with that last bit. Love the rogue and gambit moment. Great chapter! Update soon!
Storm Dragon Wolf Princess chapter 35 . 7/17/2011
I'm glad you got back to this story before I had to go through the other 34 chapters to remember what was happening. At a time like this kissing would seam right for any couple but it would be out of Booth's character.
romanceaholic chapter 35 . 7/15/2011
Once Bones makes up her mine logically it isn't easy to change her mind. She knows Magneto might not keep his word, but she's at least buying time for her friends. Rogue is insisting on going with her. She isn't taking no for an answer either. The two of them will deal with Magneto. Will be interesting to see what happens. Booth didn't kiss her good bye because it would have been too painful if she never returned. Trying to be optimist Bones will be returning to him.
splattermusic chapter 14 . 7/14/2011
Hm, while I personally would rather have Angela be with Hodgins, I'm interested in her relationship with Logan. Though just another comment, I thought the rival guild was the Assassin's Guild? And the Rippers were a name used in the shows to keep it kid-friendly
MistieMew chapter 34 . 6/6/2011
Wow! This is a very good story! I was thinking of making my own Bones/X-Men crossover, so reading one first is very helpful! I'm amazed at how well you are able to portray each character. I would love to read more, so I can't wait till the next chapter is up, if you are still continuing this!