Reviews for The Edge Of Reason
mechna prime chapter 21 . 4/12
Yes i rember mojojojo he was so slily!
GuestOfAwesome chapter 21 . 9/11/2014
Hahahahahaha This is brilliant! Awesome plot/craziness and well written too :) Can't wait for the next update! :)
rachel chapter 21 . 8/22/2014
I loved it ! every page made me want to keep reading cant wait for more !
InSaneDoctorFoxy chapter 21 . 7/1/2014
Will there never be a chapter made anew? I'm sure many are awaiting a new chapter. Until then, I'm stealing the Corvettes and Prowl and holding them hostage. I bid you adieu
InSaneDoctorFoxy chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
I recognized a part of a song as The Bad Touch by The Bloodhound Gang...heh...I love that song...hah...
Mrs. Ukitake chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Uh you skipped Chevron 3 and 4
Nyx811 chapter 21 . 4/14/2014
update
Galem chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
Oh Primus help me. This is becoming unbearably cute! Now Megs and Optimus are back together again...this war sounds ridiculous. Although I will admit sedated Megs was hilarious.
But what seriously set me off was actually your warnings. The more you warned me the worst my laughter got! XD and one more thing, i know you wrote this to the Bayformers but I can't help but see G1!
Galem chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
Oh man! Megs trying to remember Jazz's name? That was hilarious! Oh man, prime hurry up! You gotta see this! *dies laughing*
Galem chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
It was one thing seeing Prime throwing a fit but prancing/springing everywhere and then being a drama queen?! I'll have flippin' nightmare now!
Galem chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Holy Primus, a blooper! I love those, they're hilarious! XD this has got the be the best TF story I've ever read in my life!
Galem chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Why am I getting backsflashes of school?
Galem chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
*falls into a fit of giggles* while reading I thought that Prime should take yoga to ease the stress. Then the imagery of that popped into my head and that is making me laugh even harder! XD
Galem chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
ROFLOL! Oh. My. GOD! That was hilarious! I can't stop laughing! Prime having a fit? The thought of Megs doing paperwork? I'm losing it! XD
Unexplained-Silence chapter 18 . 12/5/2013
...okay... I haven't heard any Boyzone songs, but you did give an explanation for Jazz in this chapter. But why is he so messed up in all the other chapters? It's hilarious, to be sure, but I really don't understand.

Also, you do realize that the threat of setting Ratchet, Prowl and Soundwave on your readers is invalid if said readers would LOVE to have Prowl or Soundwave set on them? Not Ratchet, though. He's cranky.