Reviews for The Sweet Sound Of Your Music
StorageCloset chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I love the scene with Autor playing the piano. It, to me, seems like it's one big metaphor for sex. You have such an amazing ear for music, and again, you have so much talent to write. :)

Your Fan,

Storage Closet
Red Ceiling chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Excelent writing there and the best i've read out of most PT fanfics. The mature content was a nice touch.
Nuit Songeur chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I meant to review this yesterday when I first read it but there was something wrong with FFN, so I'm reviewing now.

First, I'll say that the Rue/Autor pairing is one of my personal favorites and not quite written enough of- if I do say so myself.

Usually when fanfics contain sexual material, I'm a bit wary. Most smut I've read are poorly written and are written solely for the purpose of someone's fantasies. However,, I was pleasantly surprised when I began reading this. It is quite clearly well written. And I absolutely love your style and description. Especially when you're describing Autor's piano-playing which leads me to believe you've got some music background up your sleeve. Anyway, it adds to the realism.

I must make a note, the concept of Rue and Kraehe being two separate entities of consciousness had never before occurred to me. All the same, I find it to be believable in the context. So much, I might take rough base from that idea and incorporate it into PT I'm planning on my own.

Anyways, I have a tendency to ramble. So, I'll just stop now. Thank you for the great read, though!

TrinityCrystalPrincess89 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
FINALLY someone writes something for one of my fave pairings.

Thank you ever so much.