Reviews for Why Sarah Walker Hates Russell T Davies
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
LOL, ROFL.

My daughter, who's a Whovian, but who has only been allowed to watch a select few Torchwood episodes, won't let anyone even mention Children of Earth. She's a Chuck fan as well, and she would have hit Chuck with her shoe.

I agree with both her and Sarah, by the way.

What R.T.D. did to Jack, Ianto, and Jack's family was unforgivable, and In my opinion should be considered an AU.
WishfulThinkin21 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
You know what ? I hate Rusell Davies too ! How could he i cried through all five episodes amd i think what Chuck did was cruel. Did you saw Jack's face when Steven was dying ? Go Sarah !
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Loved Chuck doing the whole "We are coming" bit!

Also agree that the death of Ianto totally sucked. I actually kept expecting Russell T Davies to pull a rabbit out of a hat & for Ianto to come back.

BTW for anyone as annoyed as Sarah there is a campaign to get Ianto back based on the one for, I think, Jericho...people are sending in coffee to the BBC.

And yes I think Sarah would have given him a darn good slapping!
myfriendscallmecrazy chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
nice story. lol. im more of a doctor who fan myself, so jack's still my faveon ol story though :)
Dwarfius chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Well done, I have to agree with you that the first 3 eps of Torchwood were Awesome. However I was very much less happy with how the last 2 went.

Fun ending to the story though ;)
Capt. Cow chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Oh my goodness, I know how Sarah feels! Seriously, I wept for days!

And the grandson part! THAT WAS AWFUL!

Lol. And Chuck totally got what he had coming, mocking her at the end there!
007chuck chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
good sotry i like toruchwood 2 why have it like that i totaly agree .

i love the story and the joke at the end brilltan well done
enigmamdw chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh, man great morning happy read. Loved it. Don't know anything about Torchwood though So I was bit lost, my fault though.

Enigmamdw
sgafan360 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Nice, might be interesting if Sarah could get resurrected though. Would be able to appreciate it a lot more if I hadn't missed those eps (thought they were on next month thanks for the info now I just have to find them online know anywhere?)
kroblues chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Ah Bright Side, how we love thee. Great little one shot, cracked up at imagining Sarah reacting like that to a TV Show. How close is the new chapter of Sparrow School? Just asking.
Wepdiggy chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
LOL, very funny JMG. I love little trips back to the Bright Side (but of course I do...you read my chapter yesterday...). Anyway, well played, and as always, Brightside Sarah is so fun to read.