Reviews for Hidden Truths of Tsukune
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
I like this please write more
Magnolia Dragon chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
SUP. I recently started watching Rosario to Vampire and I think its awesome. It is incredible that u captured the characters personality so well. Love the story! Please write more.
DarknessNightSky chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
niceee
emily gonzalez chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Me encanta, es una linda versión d la historia, con un giro raro. Me gustó mucho y espero que el próximo capitulo no tarde mucho. Bs
ichika aono chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Why did you stop make the story it was so great!
Unknown chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I'm reading over and over again with these four
Iron king chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Make more
Iron king chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Awesomer then minecraft
Iron king chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
FUCKING AWESOME
SoulGeass728 chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
I actually like the story so far. My only complaint is that Moka seemed out of character (chapter 3 only). Not completely, but just a bit. As for the next chapter and it being boring to write, I find her annoying so I understand. However I look forward to Mizore. Anyway, despite my problem, I do enjoy this story and look forward to reading more.
ElectricalNinja chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
amazing could not find a better story man if it were complete it would be my favorite I would read it over and over
Oniix chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Haha this story is awesome I love it please update soon.
chris chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
I think this is the best fiction story i like when u made tskune as a vampire GENIUS.
Zer0Blackfire chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
A few obvious grammar errors, But I love the storyline.

-Nikoru
Anlanther chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
This is okay... but can you please try using more full stops! A lot of your sentences are just too long and some are not even supposed to link. Some of your comas are also the wrong place so can you please fix them!

Another thing: Moka (both inner and outer) is just too OOC! Outer Moka here is too emotional and, um, weird. And as for inner Moka: She is just too bold.

Sorry for this harsh review, but I really need-and want-you to improve your writing and grammar! Hope this helps.