Reviews for The Blue and the Brown
Agent Oceania chapter 1 . 3/13
Good job
Blissaster chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Cute! Personally, I always think that Peter's not all that perfect. Absolutely love how you make Ed surrender
kunoichihyuuga chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
lol. :D
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
hahahaha! Well done!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
loved it!
The Alien Rose chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
did you know that blue eyed people have better peripheral vision and bright light dosnt bother brown eyed people as much? random fact i felt like sharing
barelypassing4sane chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I could have sworn I reviewed this before! I also have blue eyes but unfortunately the 'kicked puppy look' has never work on my mother.

I honestly think it would does not matter what the color of Edmund's eyes are 'he could make bravest tremble in fear' even if his eyes weren't brown.

I love your dialogue it's very believable.
priscipixie chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh that's such a cute bit of fluff! I think my favourite part was : "I never understood why it was called that, either. If I were a kicked puppy, I’d snarl." I laughed out loud at that depiction of Edmund's character, at least according to fanon!

(I will admit that although I have dark brown eyes, I do use the pleading Look very effectively on my younger sister! On the other hand, she does the killer glare Look very well!)
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aww, how cute! And hilarious. I think you've got everyone spot on, too. Great job. :)
Metonomia chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This is so adorable, Cori! One thing that I really noticed is that you do dialogue very well - I am impressed. Very nice for the color challenge, and as a brown-eyed person I appreciate the plug for those people at the end, though I don't think I personally glare very well. Edmund, though . . . no, I would be letting him sleep!
Breeze2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This was a really cute little insight Cori, I loved the way you captured this little interlude so brilliantly! You could just see poor Ed waiting for the inevitable! Hehe loved it!
where the wind blows chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
i like it!
Peanut Butter etc chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Very cute, I loved the ending (I'm a proud owner of a pair of brown eyes and a killer death-glare). I just have one nit-pick here. I felt like Peter would be more aggressive in this situation. I'd think he'd either be unsufferably whiny and throw a hissy fit or make all sorts of threats against Edmund. I just felt like Peter lost his macho, big-brother status in this. Other than that, I really really liked it. Yea, fluff! :)
eden54 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I LOVE this story!

LOL, Peter pulling 'puppy-dog eyes' on Edmund.

I was wishing I had blue eyes (It does seem that only people with blue eyes can pull it off) for a minute until the end:

"Brown eyes have their perks, also."

Aslan's Breath chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
LOL! Wonderful story! If anyoen is readign this review and hasn't read the story, then read it now! Good description, and if you are in a bad mood, this will definitely cheer you up!