Reviews for Into The Woods II: The Mirror and Rose
happyguineapig chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Cool story. Again, please don't let Brina's story not be happy (as the true Little Mermaid story is; with the sea foam and angels and knives and not cool stuff).
happyguineapig chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
PLEASE DON'T LET THE LITTLE MERMAID FOLLOW THE ORIGINAL PLOTLINE! ChandlerXBrina 4ever! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
hey! I love it! this chapter could have been cut in two though. Whatever, it was still good!
happyguineapig chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
I still find it cool that you know how to make magic baked beans. This is really good so far, and I loved that she dreamed of her prince! Keep it up, although in one part you said "Quickly and stealthily, so as not to wake her sister, Beauty leapt out of bed...", which didn't make much sense. I find the word 'leapt' to signify rushed throwing the blankets aside, which would wake up someone else in the bed. Other than that, I love it and will continue reading!
RandomGuest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I like it, and it is cool that you know how to make magic baked beans.
Serrenedy's OC's chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
I love this story. Your writing story is fantastic and it actually feels like the oiginal. You manage to do all the fairy tails perfectly and it

s wonderful! Can't wait for more.
storyteller221 chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Good story! Please continue, as I would love to find out what happens to all of the characters.
JenLuvsCake chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I have only read the first chapter and im loving this. You have justified the beans, my dear . Cant wait to read more-though sleep calls first-and i look forward to it! I must say, though, at first, reading about the princess and the pea's Serefina, i was shouting that you should have named her Winefred ((from Once Upon a Mattress))...just for the sake of keeping a witty musical theme...but after seeing that you went with the Beauty and the Beast outline on that, i couldnt see good ol Fred being that mean, so im glad you used another queen lol.
Anna Marie Raven chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
Whew, what a read! Don't worry about long update time, as long as the chapters are so massive!
Commander Alice Shepard chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
Good to see Beauty has some fire inside after all! I was afraid she was going to be very quiet and withdrawn about her imprisonment, but it seems I was wrong!

Great work,as always-I always enjoy this story :)

As for late updates,never worry about those. If someone's a truly dedicated reader,they'll come back to the story as though it's been a short time, no matter how long you take!
Anna Marie Raven chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
Awesome. But they've got the same written language, so won't that make it really easy for her to explain her story/ the fact that she's his rescuer?
Anna Marie Raven chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
So, the baker's father... Frexspar? Abandoned his family to go and found another as the Governor of Munchkinland? Haha, I enjoy the little bits of insight into what must be some of your other fandoms in reading this story!
Anna Marie Raven chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Amazing chapter! I love the ties between the characters, the references to the original story, and also those references to other media; it all fits together exceptionally well and is highly entertaining!
Anna Marie Raven chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Very cool so far. I have yet to grow too terribly attached to Puss in boots, but otherwise, nicely done!
wasmina chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I'm actually doing this musical at my acting group (Stepmother just in case you were wondering) I read all six chapters so many times. One of the best fanfictions I ever read. Some things I don't like, but over all it's very good. I have a few suggestions though for a plot line later in the story.

I noticed how you use some excripts of the songs from the original musical (and some from Once on This Island, another good musical) I was thinking when you get deeper into the plot line concerning the beast, why not have a confrontation with his father (weather it is just a vision, ghost or an actual face to face conversation) why not put in the song "No More" It would be a good thing to use between the Beast and his father who abandoned him.

Another thing, I made some fanart for your fanfiction. Is it okay if I post it up saying it's based after your story? Thank you and please reply back.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »