Reviews for Into The Woods II: The Mirror and Rose
DpBelle chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I love your vision of it all. Your Beauty and the Beast is very inspired by Disney, right? That's my favorite film of all time, and musical. (Into the woods falls directly under in second place. I get to go see it in two weeks!) great job! Please keep writing!
FMWSophie chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
GREAT JOB! I love it! Update soon, please? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
DpBelle chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I loved it! Chip and Joanna were named after the baker and his wife for the original Broadway cast, correct? Please write more!
Shakespeare Freakazoid chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
"I have a pretty good idea who could!"

Oh really? Who? I have NO IDEA. :P

LOL, great opening chapter. You really manage to introduce both of their stories very, very well. I love your names for The Baker and his Wife, by the way. Even if I'll never be able to read his name without thinking of a little teacup in an certain animated movie that shall remain unnamed. ;)

A few things I'm confused about: Is the witch that came to the castle the same one as the Baker's neighbor? And if the prince was changed when he was seven, doesn't that mean he would be seven when he is changed back? Or does he age as he would normally? If you could clarify those two things for me, that would be great. :)

Anyway, update soon. I can't wait to see what becomes of little Beauty and The Beast.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4