Reviews for Catching a Shinobi
Amrun chapter 28 . 9/12/2014
Ahhhh I just caught up on this. What a cliffie. I hope you finish one day. Something I love abiut this story is the sensuousness. It's unique and lovely and only flirts with purple prose.
maxridelover chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
this is gonna be a great ending!
naku12 chapter 28 . 12/28/2013
love this story! can u update?
Cheshire chapter 28 . 11/23/2013
This is an old, old story I had bookmarked in a folder that I run through about twice a year. I was so excited when I saw that it was updated! I remember vaguely what was going on, so some details are a little sketchy, but I do recall that it had a unique plot. This chapter was very interesting, if confusing because I had to think back (and skim a few of the previous chapters) to remember what happened last.

I am sure that Tsume is going to knock some sense into her son.
Aotrs Commander chapter 28 . 11/19/2013
Ooh, update! You know, I'd even forgotten this hadn't ended... But, a sign of a good fic is that I remembered which story it was right away and most of what had happened as soon as I realised it hadn't been finished!

(Doesn't help that I missed most of my notifications for the last months or so 'cos Virgin Media decided notifications meails were spam...)
leiaah - offline chapter 28 . 10/28/2013
YOU'RE BACK! (howls at the moon) ... well no not exactly, there was your dead space story going on. it rly kept me grounded every saturday if i ever forgot what day it was when i'd get an email notification. apparently alerting authors also alerts chapter updates for all their stories? idk. unimportant.

HELLO. and what a fabulous chapter we've got here! the change in your writing is very much welcomed. it's nice to see how you've changed in writing and what you have new to offer. this chapter was just raw. raw emotions, ferral, destructive. loved every bit of it. can't wait to see the showdown between tsume and kiba.

i'm excited to see this story coming to an end, and i'm sure it'll be fantastic.
Indigo Yamanaka chapter 28 . 10/22/2013
Wow! This really took a turn that I didn't expect, with Kiba going all feral on everyone. Loved it, as always though. I've missed this so much. Glad you're back to this. Don't be too hard on yourself, your writing is superb as always and flows just fine with the last chapter.
Gerren chapter 28 . 10/19/2013
So glad that this has been updated! And I love the last line of this chapter for some reason. lol.
Shoma chapter 28 . 10/19/2013
Ah! I have waited so long for you to update, this...I can honestly say is a great late birthday present for me. I love this pairing and I absolutely love this story.
FallenMessiah chapter 27 . 10/7/2013
OMG! There better be more. It can't be left like that.

This story gripped me from the start! I couldn't put it down. Your ideas are amazing!
TrueGaaraRose chapter 27 . 9/10/2012
I am typing this now with tears running down my face. I am scrambling to find the correct words to describe this story so far.
Beautiful, emotional, truthful...I don't think that you can describe the awsome beauty of this story with words.
For starters it is masterfully written, drawing you in till you are completely immersed in the adventure.
Also the plot...I don't think I even know where to begin! The plot to this story is even better than most of the arks on the acctual show! It is detailed and complex, with a well thought out and entirely believable structure. It is incredibly refreshing from the same ol' fluff.
Not to mention the exquisite KibaIno relationship. The way that the characters are portrayed is spot on.

All in all I can not find a single error in this story. It's not often that you come across a story such as this one. To be honest, I don't think that I'll be able to read another KibaIno fic without constantly comparing it to this one. I have found one of the best.

Till next reveiw (hopefully soon)
Rose
Laura Kim chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
"Ding-dong- -the doorbell rang."

this was so frustrating
TheMysticalFett chapter 27 . 3/27/2012
Man, now I am left hanging. Not cool!

Amazing story by the way. Deep plot, funny and lighthearted when it calls for it, and just all around great. I will be waiting around eagerly for the update. Please finish this story, a request as a reader to the author. Till next review.
coffeelove chapter 27 . 2/24/2012
Okay, why have I only discovered this beautiful masterpiece now? Also, I hope you're still thinking of updating this one, because I think I'm going to suffer from so much insanity if you don't. Please, please, please.
wildchild chapter 22 . 1/27/2012
this'll make me look stupid wtf is a sonavabitch oh and hope the child's not kiba's