Reviews for In the Eyes of Death
LvSammy chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
I loved BUABS and this was awesome! Thanks for this. It was great!
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
This story is really good; well-written and I get the sense that you more or less took time to plan. I really enjoy the flashbacks, too. And I know that John Winchester has his fans, but I'm not one of them and I'm glad to see you portray him in this light; that he might care about his boys, but he's not a very good parent.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I love Shinedown, too! And 45 is VERY much a Supernatural song! :D I'm really enjoying your story so far. I love sitting at the edge of my seat. -
monkeymuse chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
can not see update itsays link is old
UpstairsMind chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
Awesome, loved this story!
UpstairsMind chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Awesome. :D Great job, can't wait to see Sammy's plan
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
AHH hun this is awesome!

beautifully written hun!

amazing fic! I love it
UpstairsMind chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
Oh! I love it! Poor Spencer. D8
monkeymuse chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
love it so far! can not wait for some hurt boys that is to surly come. I love some hurt boys I kbow sick right but it is ture. I am crossing my fingers you do some hurting of Sam in front of Dean Love that! can not wait for more
wildandsweet chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
Good to see another chapter... sorry didnt review last one had very little time to read! Dont let Sam off to lightly cant wait for more!
wildandsweet chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Very interesting developments.. cant wait to see what these guys have planned.
Markiemoo chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
love love love this story
JenF chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Okay, so I put your story on alert yesterday but didn't have time to leave a review. I've often wondered what the repercussions of Wandell's death were, because he was a hunter and hunters are a certain breed - loyal and vengeful.

I really hope nothing too awful happens to Dean before Sam gets to him and I'm looking forward to the back story as well as what happens.
wildandsweet chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Ive been waiting for someone to write this story forever! Thanks so much...cant wait for the rest!
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Intriguing start.I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this. And Shinedown is awesome. The Sound of Madness is like a soundtrack to the Winchester brothers' lives. Althout I think my favorite will always be the song All My Heroes. Your uncle is so wrong, your taste in music is impeccable!

Sue