Reviews for My Prince
Asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
That was sad...

It did seem like a Soraxnamine but i'm glad it wasn't because I hate that pairing.
egoXlockheart chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Aw, this was really good. Sad ending, yes.

D

And sorry if my comments have been rude. I'm tired and feeling too lazy to write a real nice comment. But that doesn't matter. /
Insanecat6 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Ha! Yeah, the stairs thing did kind of remind me of the opening to KHII, which is kind of wierd because you never actually see that in CoM. But I get how it could've changed from Sora and Namine to Axel and Roxas. I mean, I think Roxas and Namine seem more like twins then Roxas and Sora do. So from their resemblence you start replacing Namine with Roxas and add the fact that you're an Akuroku fangirl so you replace Sora with Axel and you got an Akuroku fic instead. Makes perfect sense. Love to you. Bye.
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wait...-rubs at head-You kill Axel off in everytthing that you do... Why...? Why kill off Axel? That's not cool, yo! lol This is really awesome. I feel bad for Roxas and Axel. I can see the stairs that your talking about mainly cause it's in the game. lol I really like this, so sad but really romantic.
Cirque du Lune chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Dod... you just made me cry! But it was awesome anyway...(i think you made Roxas cry too...)
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Aw poor Axel...
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
AW!
KiteFight chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
*sniffle* Why are all the things you write so sad! *bawl*

well-written though BUT SAD!
reddoggie chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
*gasps* did axel just die at the end? i hope he didnt.. poor roxas. hes trapped in a tower. i wonder why though. well. thanks for the first chapt! keep writing!QQ