Reviews for En Garde!
Lucida Lownes chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
I love how you look stuff up and double check stuff. I mean, you even talked to a doctor about Nyota's injuries. Quite thorough if you ask me. :) Can't wait to see more and porr Nyota. I had a cyst on my tailbone so I know how excuciating sitting forever can be.
Sunshine Spray chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
You know, I thought an attempt at Spock/Chapel in this new universe would be impossible without becoming a bad soap opera. I have definitely been proven wrong by your stories. It's sweet and subtle, and dare I say it, shows a logical progression of a relationship (so rare to find in fanfic).
Sunshine Spray chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
Okay it's official, I added you to my author alert. I love fics centered on Chapel, To me, she is just such an awesome character that we only got to see little of in TOS. I like what you're doing with her personality...ancient weapons...I never would have thought of it, but it works amazingly here.
Lucida Lownes chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
oh, this is good. I like how Sarek came to meet them. Totally didn't see that coming. Keep it up, my friend. :)
Lucida Lownes chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Yes, Scotty belongs to the Scott clan. If you have the last name of the clan leader (which will probably remain Scott FOREVER), then you automatically part of the clan. I looked this stuff up. :)
Tenebrielle chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I'm always a supporter of fencing! And I love the TOS references. :)
Lucida Lownes chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Oh man, it has Sulu and weaponry. I love fencing and ancient weaponry. This promises to be fun. :)