Reviews for Beginnings of a Lifetime
robins princess starfire chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
okay seems interesting, and so far so good i like it alot and i really want to see more so please update soon
EygptianFireFly chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Aw! I just stops! And I liked it!
lovefan81 chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Can't wait to read more!
foxgodess07 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
wow. something bad is gonna happen.
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Kirk: I do not gaze at Spock. I do not gaze at Spock. I do not... oh screw it. I gaze at Spock all the time, okay?

Hahaha I'm loving this story. The K/S interactions are great - love how you are slowly building their friendship. I also find it admirable that you can write S/U as well.

Keep up the good work!
Leo6656 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
So cant wait for more!
HyperFox3176 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
hehehehehehe i wonder wat is going to happen on the planet cant wait for more XD
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Love it! Compelling storyline with a nice Spock/Kirk undertones. I am very excited to see where this story goes!
Crazy Like A Fawkes chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
Alright, I have noticed that you occasionally leave out commas where it would probably be a good idea to use them. So maybe just look out for that while you're editing. It's not a big problem though, not enough to be distracting or to take away from the story.

That said, I'm loving this! You are doing an excellent job of melding the two universes together. I like observant!Bones, and your K/S interactions are FTW. I can see the beginnings of the iconic friendship they had in TOS, and I can't wait to see where you take it. :D
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
wow i liked it lol i loved how kirk has been watching spock too much lol nice job cant wait for the next chapter
SarahWeasley chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
I'm intrigued. I can't wait for the next one to come out!
incoherantreality chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Jim knew that his inexperience would not harm his crew or his ship as long as Sock was by his side.

/\ XD

I'm sorry i couldn't help but point that out it made me laugh so hard.

Updates! Yes! *dances around like a madwoman*

love the chapter, the charastrisation(sp?) was perfect and i heart Spirk pairing.

keep up the brillant work, can't wait to read more!

Peace out!

Incoherant reality
Duleny chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
second chapter was interesting. good job
Kumiko Yoshikuni chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Ah! I just love the Spock/Kirk interactions in this chapter! Yay!
Kumiko Yoshikuni chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Teehee! This looks very promising. I can't wait to see where it goes. :)