Reviews for Cheap Date
Kimnd chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
And this is what we call a clusterfuck.
Wayword fangirl chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
LOVED THIS STORY! so detailed and amazing :) 3 it sounds exactly like them too! 3 AMAZING :D
darkangel325 chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Poor Kirby, he did not have to go through that
radc4t chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
aw, man. i just discovered this today and really enjoyed it! i doubt you'll update soon (or ever), but just wanted to let you know that this is great and well-written :)
PrinceLogan chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Oh my god are you going to add more to this ever? Its a good story.
Sesamerolll chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
and please. yes please continue even though it's been ages...and and...umm. I will send you cyber cookiez. CYBER COOKIEZ.
Person chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Continuuuue... Please? :D
antianthion chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I can't stop reading this over and over again. It's just so absotastically fantawesome...AAARGH!

That is all.
Summer179 chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Oh god was I the only one who laughed at poor Dan being thrown down by Damon? XD
anonym chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I really reallly realllly love it.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
omg, this story is amazing.

i wish you would continue it!
redalkaiser chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
I hate you for making DerbyxKirby. . .

Because now I think its the greatest thing ever, but no one writes DerbyxKirby stories! _

I do hope you finish, I love it so far. In ch4 I was like Omg I bet Trent like hired Derby to check Kirby (like he could afford him ;P)! And then there was Jimmy and I was like. . . _ Oh.

Finish pleeeease~ Poor Kirby is the bitch of Bully xD

birkinsmith-88 chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Notice you havent marked this story as complete... but you havent updated in a whle. Don't you think you can go anywhere else with this? :S
Prince Harrington chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Aww. Why did you stop updating there? I would like to see what happens. *nodnod*

I feel sorry for Kirby. He's just having the worst of times. I hope he gets back together with Trent. I always liked those two together for some reason...
Lovely chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
Ahh;; Oh God;; Poor Kirby that's probably one of the worst things that could happen, actually I think it is the worse! And I can usually think of multiple situations that could be worse! (But strangely optimisticly, if that makes sense;;)

But I'm getting way off topic;; You've stunned me silent yet again with the brilliance of this story! Everyone's perfectly in character~ The writing is again perfection, there's nothing you need to improve on. Oh, and about the length of the story, normally I like length it gives time to develop the characters and relationships (my worst pet peeve is when two people go from hate to love within one chapter;;) but your's I don't think it needs it and though I'm sure no matter what you do it's going to be brilliant, a shorter story would suit it much better~ I'll be happy no matter what, it's always a treat to read something this nice!

Brilliant~ Cant wait for more!