Reviews for Attachment
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
well aren't they good together?
Tessa Honeybee chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
I loved the last line of chapter 2! Ratchet's getting soft? How is that possible? Good one!
Wind Paradox chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Cute chapter on Ratchet.:)
Fk306 chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
haha poor Ratchet is going soft xD cute story 3
Bookworm Gal chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Nice. I liked it. Who are you doing next? Ironhide? The twins? Arcee? Jolt? Sideswipe? Just curious because these are nice.
1Timberwolf chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
I liked this chapter. At least to me it had the feel although I'd lean toward a little grittyer of how Ratchet would be. Can't wait to see more.
1Timberwolf chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Great first chapter. Loved the "Always had a thing for Peterbilts," line. :). Gotta agree with Optimus, us pesky humans have a way of working our way in. Can't wait to see more.
Megs chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Hmm, interesting concept for Ratchet. I think Ironhide would be more like Ratchet in the whole,"unattached to humans" department. But now that I think of it, he has Chromia. I guess attachment might be mildly easy for him to do.
Inspire165 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Oh dear. Our dear Ratchet has finally met his match! xD Haha *claps hands in amusement* Love this! Excited for more! :D
Mrs. Optimus Prime chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Wonderful job on this chapter girl! This was so cute! You write so well! OMG! “She’s making you soft…Ratchet, whatever happened to the famous Hatchet?” Ironhide sniggered, patiently waiting his turn. ROFL! That was so funny! Ironhide will get a mate soon enough, he just has to wait to see who it is because you get to create her. LOL!

Again great job and I hope to be reading more of your stuff very soon!
Soului chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
You know, other that the one british officer, you really didn't get to see any of the NEST people except the ones that were in the first movie. I really love that you've taken time to develop this OC.
everfaraway chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Interesting, I can't wait to see more for this & your Wheelie/Mikelia series
WindGoddess Rune chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Jessica is really cool and poor Optimus...Learning Humans culture is very hard for the Autobots. Great Chapter!:D Your back from NJ?
Megs chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This sounds cool!

Was Across the Silent Universe saved?
Mrs. Optimus Prime chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
THIS. WAS. SO. FREAKING. GOOD! YOU DID SUCH AN EXCELLENT JOB! You captured the characters and introduced us real quick and had us figure out what happened at the end. You know you should really think about making a series about these characters after you finish your one shot on each character.

That would just be amazing! Great job and I'll be expecting more great things from you!