Reviews for Bloody Brilliant
Niki Bffl chapter 9 . 8/27
Even though this is only the ninth chapter out of thirty six, I must say that I really like it: very funny in the beginning and very touching in the end.
CKuran chapter 36 . 5/3
I remember reading this in middle school. These were one of the stories that got me so interested into fanfiction. I wonder why you stopped updating. It was really good and I would hate for it to be left off as an uncompleted masterpiece.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/5/2013
this was last updated a year ago, I was wondering if you were going to finish it. I just recently found this and has been reading it for about i week now and found my attached to the story like i do with others and i would like to what happens next. if you could finish it i would really appreciate it for this a bloody brilliant good story.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/30/2013
Why didn't you write the last chapters?
Also (because I like writing tradgedies) I would have had it that Bakura asked Yami to erase his memory when he found out about the sacrifice thing. Then it would have been a bit more interesting. Also the way that Bakura and Marik's relationship moved was kind of annoying and the way you changed POVs was too. I didn't like listening to Bakura rant about how much he loved Marik every four syllables because it was really OOC.
xLittleFoolx chapter 31 . 6/15/2013
But, but, but-Malik can't sacrifice himself! Oh I am very curious to see where this plot goes! Ahh you brought in Mana! Brilliant! Will we ever see Priest Mahaado?
xLittleFoolx chapter 30 . 6/9/2013
Ah it was going so well and then Bakura remembered Pegasus. I feel a little cheated here...
xLittleFoolx chapter 28 . 6/8/2013
Ahh good chapter! Malik and Kura are finally getting it together!
xLittleFoolx chapter 26 . 6/8/2013
I like the way you presented Kisara in this chapter. The memory idea was good too. I also thought the conversation between the Yami and the Hikari Malik. Overall, great chapter!
xLittleFoolx chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
This was cute fluff! Ah no Malik can't die til he and Kura get together!
xLittleFoolx chapter 24 . 6/7/2013
Ahhhh! Malik finally accepted his feeljngs! Now they can be together forever! Oh and is Melvin coming next episode? Ahh so addicted to this!
xLittleFoolx chapter 22 . 6/5/2013
This was really well done. Bakura's angst and ryou's anger. I was almost crying when malik said goodbye don't follow me to bakura!
xLittleFoolx chapter 21 . 6/5/2013
NO I CANNOT BELIEVE MALIK ENDED UP GOING TO SETO! Bakura needs to get off his arse and do something! (Still a huge fan of course. I hope it doesn't bother you to get all my random angst comments in the reviews section)
xLittleFoolx chapter 20 . 6/5/2013
Ahhh cute voicemessage! But at the same time, BLOODY HELL WHY DID YOU TURN YOUR PHONE OFF MALIK?! (Ah i am so caught up in this fic, i love it so much!)
xLittleFoolx chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
Aw malik finally knows and now everything is fallkng to crap. He can't go the to egypt! He just can't!
xLittleFoolx chapter 18 . 6/4/2013