Reviews for Bloody Brilliant
I don't think this story will ever be comoleted, but I just wanted you to know that it's amazing! Thank you for writing this :)
Kyla Castiella Bakura chapter 36 . 10/9/2015
*3 years later...* Still waiting.

But I love the story, and I will wait for a long time. Just please hurry it up
Niki Bffl chapter 31 . 9/29/2015
Ishizu, I know how you feel. TT
Niki Bffl chapter 24 . 9/2/2015
This is now my new favorite chapter!
Niki Bffl chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
Even though this is only the ninth chapter out of thirty six, I must say that I really like it: very funny in the beginning and very touching in the end.
CKuran chapter 36 . 5/3/2015
I remember reading this in middle school. These were one of the stories that got me so interested into fanfiction. I wonder why you stopped updating. It was really good and I would hate for it to be left off as an uncompleted masterpiece.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/5/2013
this was last updated a year ago, I was wondering if you were going to finish it. I just recently found this and has been reading it for about i week now and found my attached to the story like i do with others and i would like to what happens next. if you could finish it i would really appreciate it for this a bloody brilliant good story.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/30/2013
Why didn't you write the last chapters?
Also (because I like writing tradgedies) I would have had it that Bakura asked Yami to erase his memory when he found out about the sacrifice thing. Then it would have been a bit more interesting. Also the way that Bakura and Marik's relationship moved was kind of annoying and the way you changed POVs was too. I didn't like listening to Bakura rant about how much he loved Marik every four syllables because it was really OOC.
xLittleFoolx chapter 31 . 6/15/2013
But, but, but-Malik can't sacrifice himself! Oh I am very curious to see where this plot goes! Ahh you brought in Mana! Brilliant! Will we ever see Priest Mahaado?
xLittleFoolx chapter 30 . 6/9/2013
Ah it was going so well and then Bakura remembered Pegasus. I feel a little cheated here...
xLittleFoolx chapter 28 . 6/8/2013
Ahh good chapter! Malik and Kura are finally getting it together!
xLittleFoolx chapter 26 . 6/8/2013
I like the way you presented Kisara in this chapter. The memory idea was good too. I also thought the conversation between the Yami and the Hikari Malik. Overall, great chapter!
xLittleFoolx chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
This was cute fluff! Ah no Malik can't die til he and Kura get together!
xLittleFoolx chapter 24 . 6/7/2013
Ahhhh! Malik finally accepted his feeljngs! Now they can be together forever! Oh and is Melvin coming next episode? Ahh so addicted to this!
xLittleFoolx chapter 22 . 6/5/2013
This was really well done. Bakura's angst and ryou's anger. I was almost crying when malik said goodbye don't follow me to bakura!