Reviews for Antidotes
Cyd the Squid chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Incredibly interesting story. The plot was incredibly creative, and I loved how warm Severus was toward Hermione. I also loved how you portrayed the Malfoy's, very familial.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
"You students all think that I must be some kind of Hufflepuff, but I was a Slytherin and Head Girl to boot.

-This must have happened before Albus was Headmaster, obviously; and Snape didn't trust Pomfrey enough to look after his leg bite in canon. Plus, the Slytherin students (if any of them are still alive besides Draco) do know their way to the Slytherin common room.

But in this kind of story, Slytherin students (besides Draco) normally don't exist anyway, only Gryffindors do.

Carry on...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Good for Lucius! (and what a pity that Hermione forgot how dittany work on Harry's snakebite from Nagini earlier; considering that, I'm amazed that she cares now even though Harry is convinced).
silverose29 chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Wow
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love it!
mslupin21 chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
I loved this story. I haven't read anything like it before. I really like the idea of auras. Narcissa and Lucius were wonderfully characterized too D Anyway, thanks for the wonderful read ]
TobiBlack chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
If two words had to be used to describe this story, I would choose: Pure Awesome-ness!
purefaith91 chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Very nice story. Doesn't sound as though Narcissa really knows what she thinks yet although it seems somewhere in the middle. I do like seeing them in the friendship role, especially when they act on it. Love Hermione and Severus together. Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing. p
Ponine12 chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
Really enjoyed it, thank you!
Trainee Hero chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Just a quick question about the summary, what does EWE mean?
WannabeWolfe chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
So short and sweet, I enjoyed it.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
Great story
Wannabee-Righter chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
I enjoyed this story alot.
Karen Bristow chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
I know there should be some little fault to be found in any piece of fiction but I can honestly say I haven't found any fault in this one. Your ability to keep the individuals in character while also letting them grow beyond what is found in canon is a delight.
VelvetWood chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
While my 'credentials' might not be considered valid by many people - a fact which I can perfectly understand, as I was a hard-core atheist who believed that there was nothing in life beyond the scientific until I was 18 - I thought you might appreciate feedback by someone who did actually see auras (or, if you'd rather, somebody who's deluded themselves into thinking they do... no worries, I'm hard to offend!). I've even done so for a living, in fact; I worked for several years in one of the most famous psychic 'tearooms' in New Orleans, though I was primarily a tarot reader, with the aura thing being just a useful tool (and occasional cause of massive headaches).

From my experience, I'd say that you've done a good job of describing the interactions of auras between people who are suitable and non. There's always a bit of play between people who are near to each other, and the auras tend to reflect the emotions of their owners, even if those emotions are hidden or subconscious.

Personally, I think that those of us who can see auras tend to see them a bit differently, though, so I couldn't speak on the accuracy of your color choices. To me, for example, green tends to symbolize health & healing, and affinity for earth, but to someone else who'd always thought of green as 'sickly' I imagine the same aura would have a different color. However, there are many different opinions on this, and I could easily be wrong.

The only thing that strikes me as incorrect - if something so subjective could even _have_ a possible incorrect perspective, which I rather doubt - is that I and everyone else I've ever known to see auras have never seen them as being of only one color. Humans are complex creatures, and that complexity is manifest to those who allow themselves to see it, so while there is always a strong 'base' color, every aura I've ever seen has had streaks and flickers and highlights of other colors, as well. Frequently these secondary colors change with emotion, and on occasion, after extreme life-altering events, the base color can even shift, but that's a rare occurrence, IME. However, since you're writing specifically about fictitious magical auras, rather than metaphysical/emotional ones, I could easily see plenty of justification for them being only one shade.

Anyway, sorry to ramble on, and in case you lost it in there, my main point was that you'd done a rather good job at representing something you admitted to knowing nothing about. :) Congratulations, and keep up the good work. I'm really enjoying this story.

Yours,