Reviews for Symphony in Moscow
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 3/7
Oh sad to see it's a one shot only .
thelittlegerman chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I liked this one shot a lot! I ust think that something is missing at the end. It seems a little abrupt. Are you going to do a full story? I would love to read about it, as would others, I am sure.
archy12 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Well,that was interesting,but...sort of there should have been more to you planned to continue it at that time?
Hey,100th review!
bellawu chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wonderful story I wish there is more :)
andersse chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Just stumbled across your story and I really enjoyed it. I love Age of Edward stories. It was an interesting time period you chose. Nicely written.
slightlydazzled chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I so enjoyed reading this. It was mysterious yet fun and sexy. I would love to know more of the story, if you are ever so inclined to write more!
mermaidsong25 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
OMG, I just found this story! I need more, pretty please...
kinsano chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
It was good and the sex was hot. But who was the double agent?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Neat story.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Neat story! Nicely done. :)

Thanks for writing!
MoniMD chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
wow! all that i have to say is where is the next chapter?
HoosierNina chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Really interesting story context/timeframe choice!
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Wonderful interlude and a great premise

any thoughts of continuing?

Still as it is, well done

Reb
stillsingininrain chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This could easily be expanded-you create a great deal of curiosity, but then the story's over. More, please?
robsjenn chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
LOVE THIS. not sure i've read a human mind-reading edward, and a cold war spy? wearing a tux while performing? HOT. bella, lover of the russian literature? wearing a fully boned 60s strapless dress, probably with a full skirt, and a stole? brilliant. kennedy assassination at the end? perfect twist.

though the ending is a tad abrupt, i like that the story is largely unresolved. did i read on your profile that you're currently reworking this, perhaps into a multi-chaptered fic? this really would make an excellent multi-chaptered mystery. draw out the "is she, isn't she" a spy tension; build up to their night together with intrigue and tension; have them get together and stay together, but without fully trusting each other, playing especially to edward's mind-reading and bella's shield; unravel the characters in the embassy slowly; tell us why it's the Brandon Affair; throw in the kennedy assassination? fantastic. please, please continue this!