Reviews for A Promise
gemellina.93 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
So, ho visto che sei italiana, quindi ti scrivo in italiano xD Avevo già letto questa storia su EFP e mi era piaciuta moltissimo, ma è stato davvero bello rileggerla in inglese ) è veramente bellissima, complimenti e complimenti anche a chi l'ha tradotta D
saadadfafde chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I liked this :) it was nice and cute u could say and it shows that brom really does love Eragon as a father should. :)
The Meepsta chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Amazing.

WOW!

This actually made me cry... not many fanfics do.
RedMoonNight chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I love this one-so believable! I can picture this happening in the book. :)
TheLastRider chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I can't hardly read the words I'm writing, my eyes are so full of tears.

This is beautiful. You captured Brom's emotion so well, so eloquently... and this wasn't even written in English! Did you translate it yourself?

It was so... Brom. His need to see Eragon, to see his son; you captured a broken, hurting man so well. I had to read the section about the binding promise twice, though; there was nothing wrong with your words, only your punctuation.

Are you going to write any more of this? Any other one-shots? At one point- I can't remember which book- Eragon mentioned that once when he was five he hurt himself and Brom appeared and took care of him. I think you could masterfully capture that scene. Will you consider it? Please?
iloveoromis chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
How about writing a scene where Brom tells Oromis about Eragon?
iloveoromis chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
WOW. That was good.
berauscht chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
that was very cute :) We need more Brom/Selena on here
EmeraldArya chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This sounds interesting to say the least. I'm glad that you changed your summary into English, for this way you will probably attract more readers. Good luck with your future chapters, and I'm curious about what will come next!