Reviews for My Muse
hey you baka update college quirks and this fanfic already!
how long must we wait you stupid genius?
Peachie-Trishie chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
First of all, I love your disclaimer, and second, I'm even more in love with this story! Please update it! You haven't in 16373783939299182 years!
blablabla chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I'm reading this in 2012, so I guess you've giving up on this story? Such a shame, since it's really, really good. Hope you reconsider though, and update some day!
Hiii chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
This is really good pls make more pls pls pls
vanessa preeze chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
can u plz make more this story is the best story i ever readed PLZ MAKE MOOOOORE PLZZZZZ!
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Kiba and Ino were so cute.

Sasuke's so adamant at making Hinata confess.. It would certainly make the girl wonder why he hasn't made the first move. It's a telltale sign whether or not he's actually interested in the first place.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Over one year without contact.. Hm.. shouldn't be that long. I want to see how he'll make up for it.

I wonder where Neji is.
ike3 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Ohmygosh, this is sooo cute! Just so you know, SasuHina's my OTP, and you have no idea how happy this makes me! Update soon! I really wanna see how the whole band thing ends up! And sorry for using so many exclamation marks
FallenRaindrops chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Wow! Such a cute fic! I love it! Oh, Sasuke! How dense you are!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEE! this is so cute! i love sasuhinas. and i love the long lost love idea. ) anyways, you're a fantastic writer and i absolutely adore you! haha, so dont forget to update! DOOO ITTTTTTT! bye! )
EmbraceDiversity chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Not sure if I ever commented on this story but er...I likes it. A LOT. And if like, you ever found the inspiration to finish it I would love you forever.

Just saying.

- Catriana
Azaeilia chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This is just adorable! *squee* I just had to read aomething else of yours after College Quirks...
shadow of the lost chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
gah! more, please?
Inaz chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
What a lovely story. I can't wait for more, keep up the good work!
lissibear chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
I really wish you would update this story, of all the stories I have on alert that don't update, this is the only one that I remember at all and check just to make sure I didn't miss the e-mail telling me it has been updated, but I also understand you probably also have a life, lol. But I just thought you should know that someone at least thinks of it from time to time and I try to imagine how the rest of the story would play out...apparenty I'll never know ;p