Reviews for My Promise to You
TeamEdwardONLY chapter 21 . 9/6/2015
I know this is a long time ago story but I still want to review :) I LOVE THIS STORY 33 And I love it even more cuz I HATE JACOB!But I upset that he didn't die T.T Why? *cry an ocean*
Liv Clarence chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
absolutely beatiful this story. at first edward was such an ass ,but he grew to be a loving person. at the end i cried when Dimitri died. very good story. u should publish this story(with differrent characters of course otherwise you would be copying twillight) EXCELLENT STORY
Stephany chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
I like how Bella hasn't fallen for Edward straight away and gone out with Demeti it has given her time to get over Jacob
loislane4edward chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Hey it's such a long time since ive done a review and re reading the stories now :) and first chapter I'm already hooked! (again) xD
dvickd chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
Steph - I know this story is old but I just read it and enjoyed it. Take care.
MoonyandProngs chapter 21 . 7/4/2012
Jacob is frightening and I love how Rebecca won’t tolerate how he treats Bella. I like how Alice and Bella instantly bonded as friends and how Bella and Edward seem to find each in their vulnerable moments. I cannot say I feel bad about what happened between Bella and Demetri at the Valentine’s dance. I love how Bella handled Tanya after finding her in Edward’s room. Edward’s surprise after graduation was so romantic! I loved Alice’s birthday surprise for Edward but not how she got it. I cried from the harsh words Edward said to Bella. I was glad that Alice showed Edward the videotape. I love how Edward and Demetri were able to overpower Jacob. I hated that Jacob practically got away with what he did! I enjoyed the songs you picked through the story! It was an incredible story to read!
LaVonne Cullen chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
OMFG! Kamelot right? Holy shit, how did I NOT get that... grrr
Annie Wilde chapter 21 . 7/12/2011
Heck, somebody VOTED for JACOB? SCUM, SCUM, SCUUUUUUM!
readytostart chapter 23 . 3/26/2011
...so i was going through my favorites list on my profile, and came across yours, and I thought, "what is this?" (I read it for the first time 2 years ago) and so i clicked on it, and i read it again, and i was like, "oh yeah!" and so i read ALL of it ALL OVER AGAIN...

...and fell in love with it ALL OVER AGAIN! Your story is so freaking awesome!

:DD
Taye Tay chapter 19 . 9/12/2010
ohhh hes only missing i thought something bad happed like the three word were edward is dead

well i stop after she said he was missing that why the statement is stated at the top well let me get back to the sroy...\

(ps. guess what if jacob has edward i am going to rip his head of punch him repedidly until he is black and blue midnight blue my fav color i feel bettter now)
Taye Tay chapter 18 . 9/12/2010
well i blame bella cuz she should ahev stopped herself before she did what she did stop seeing demeitri when she saw she had feeling for him and she should have told edward how she felt

but...

the again edward should'nt have said what he said because he3 was angry and he felt betrayed so i guess they both shar the blame but anyways great story i hope bella hurrys to chose before someone gets hurt badly
Ashlie Christine chapter 21 . 8/19/2010
Hey! Really luved the story! So goin in my community now lol! Everything was great...even the disclaimers lol! Suxs that theres not gonna b a sequel, but hey...i guess some things are left for the imagination! Once again! Luv the stories!
CRAZY LADY chapter 16 . 6/24/2010
(: NOOOTTTT STINKY JACOB OR STUPID DEMETRI! HIS LAST NAME IS VOLTURI FOR GODS SAKE!
ireallyhopeidontsoundlikeab chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
Ok, Now Im getting kinda pissed): I hate that u made Bella like this Demetri guy! She should ONLY FEEL FOR EDWARD. I mean, I get Jake that was a friendship thing, but ur making it sound like..idk like Edward and Bella kind of thing if that makes any sense. I reeeeaaallllyyy hope Edward and Bella stay together! Thanks 4 ur story by the way. I really didnt want to hurt ur feelings by saying stuff about ur story.): It is great. I just rlly hope Bella and Edward stay together. They've been through soooo much!
writergirl chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
omg i know ur done with the story but i had to review! that was great! greaaatttt! I lovvveeee uuuu!