Reviews for Irony?
SmilingSloth chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
I really hope you can still give this fic a little more and (maybe) even a little ending, I seriously think there's a lot of potential in this. The story of how this scenario came to be is yet to be told. Thank you for what's there already anyway, it's rare for fics involving the Volturi to keep the characters legit and still manage to show the menacing force of Aro/Caius!
Leppy99 chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Love itt
U should continue it
Shakaka chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Oooh! I understand now. Cool! I like the ending sentence :D And how Bella's powers finally come out. I hope you update soon!

Shakaka chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Cool, and different, and surprising! So maybe Bella's power in this story is different to the book? It was good how you wrote this chapter, too: you made it seem suspenseful, and thats good (if thats what you were aiming for?). It made me want to read more. I like suspenseful stories :)

Another good job done :D

Shakaka chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Interesting. Pretty cool beginning. There's one suggestion I have, though. Feel free to say no to it. But maybe you could put a little more detail into the scenes. You know, maybe describe the room or what Aro looks like or how Bella feels in more intensity (emotions, etc.) It could just add that extra bit of depth. But anyway, a very enticing beginning. Good job :D

JerinAnn6397 chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Please please update! I know you haven't updated in a few years but i would love love it is you would continue this. :) pretty please with Edward on top? lol. :}
whymusticry chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
the stories interesting but isnt bella

suppose to be immune to mentsl talents?
Clayton15 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Please give Bella a really cool power :)

Update!
firstgreenisgold chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
love it!
Lexi chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
yu had me hooked the moment Bella drank human blood*been searchin for a while for a story with that*
SavageGraceX chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Love it! :) Please update again soon :)
Navygirl14 chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
so this story is going to have a sad ending or something bad is going to happen? that kinda sucks...I like the angst and the drama but it would nice to see the characters to come through and be happy at the end..Bella has been through so much already...This was interesting...so she is not interested in human blood...figures...
VampireloverD chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
so bella has lost her senses properly. opps... marcus should go up to aro and go IN YOUR FACE! I TOLD YOU SO!
Tilde DiStella chapter 3 . 12/7/2009