Reviews for Spell This
Tsunara chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Wow! I learnt new word today
silentshit chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
aaahh so cute.
abrabae chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I. Want. More.
Anko chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Adorable
Itachi'seyecandy chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Totally kawaii.
I love how you spell all that.
Happy Wrtin!
Furtively Lethargic chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Awww omfg so cute!:D your one-shots are so unique! I've never read your story plots until I read your stories! Omg! So cool man;D SASUHINA FTW!:D
sasuhina love chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
haha so cheesy
katsekala chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
How cute! Many kisses!
SOKiiE chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Laugh Out Loud. that was cute :)

I'm feeling happy little confetti floating all around me X)

K-I-S-S

its cute because they're little KIDS hhaha i keep forgetting that since i always see Sasuke as a sexy man in my dreams.
JunpeiJJ chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
My favorite story out of all your one shots! Love em'
AnimeRose93 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
that was a cute little story
Alois21 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I've never been into SasuHina before, but the summary was rather riveting, so I gave it a try. The reason why I stumbled on this fic in the first place, was because it was listed on one of my favorite author's favorites. Since the summary was interesting, I checked this story out (agains my demising better judgement, being a NaruHina fan and all). I guess I didn't regret reading it, since the story was good. It was sweet and you managed to add fluff in a very awkward pai (for me). It was well written, so congratulations on making a die-hard NaruHina read (and LIKE) a SasuHina fic - maybe I'm just no so into NaruHina these days. Oh well, amazing story, congratulations again :D
Beauty . M i s c h i e v o u s chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
LOL. This was great. The style was magnificient, and the format was pleasant too. :3

Though it was kind of cheesy at the end. :S

Anyway.

love xx

Jayme

aka

( Beauty . )
heavenlyhuntress chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I love this. you say that my stories inspire yours? yours are pure originality and inspire mine. i love this, especially since i was spelling grade champion in fifth grade (haha, so long ago, so I can relate). since I was of the few who knew what osculation meant, i knew the ending. it was coming, oh, yes.

Dear tiny . coco . chan, thank you so much for your message to me. and because this is a review, i've come to say that your stories inspire me too. especially Just a Book - it's simple yet effective in conveying emotions, and the characterization is dead-on.

thank you for all your support; I really mean it.

-lulu