Reviews for Fairytale Real Estate
SMOKe13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
that was adorable! nicely done :)
maddie chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
oh, my, GOSH! this fic of yours was just so... cute! i absolutly loved the character personalities and having sakura and sasuke running away was brilliant. if you think that you have any good ideas, please, please, write a sequil for this. i'm going to write your name down right now so i can watch for this. i'm also about to visit your profile to take a look at your other fics.
xfannyx chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Amusing ! Haha, very funny.
raspberry.kiss87 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I had fun reading this oneshot. It was so amusing to read and you should write another, maybe a sequel on their date? or something.
CherryBomb91 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Lovely first chapter. I usually don't get into first person povs, but I really enjoyed this one and I cannot wait for the second chapter.
sonia chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Beautiful short story

... and that quote from Sakura, I think its from a Movie starring Tom Cruise & Jack Nicholson but can't remember the title at the moment.

Anyway, thanks!
pfyt chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
*chuckling* I found this to be hilarious. Are 'The Boots' ruined? I mean through all that rain...Ino would probably have a fit.

I find your writing style and your dipiction of Sasuke very enjoyable and humorous.

Write on Neon Genesis! (get it? write instead of right? oh forget it...)
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Love this story! You should continue it!

XD
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
how lovely!
the general girl chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
It made me gigglesnort. :D

Loved the line about The Boots (see, I even capitalized. ;D), and the whole thing was just really sweet, really fun, and a well executed twist on their in character personalities in our world (because Sasuke can't be an ass EVERYWHERE right?).
Von von chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I really think this is adorable, all types of cute. So where should I look to buy my share of fairytale? :D
Asha3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I love with this so far

I like sakura's witty but nervous cute attitude

Sasuke's not overly emo either, somehow it fits the settings.

looking forward to read more!
dazedashingdaisy chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
soo cute! _
ramblingninny chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
sweet. :D
Cupid Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh I think John Cena said that. HAHAHA :)) I'm really not sure. But cute fic, by the way! :))
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »