Reviews for Fairytale Real Estate
"I like cheese"

xD

I offically love you :)
camille chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
aw, such a sweet story. I really enjoyed it considering I was having such a moody day but this story uplifted my mood :) man, sasuke is so sexy. sorry had to throw that in there ahahah
Sakura Bontecou Kobayashi chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That. Was so. CUTE! Oh my gosh, I swear that's one of the cutest and funniest stories I've read in a long time.

Come to think of it, there are more talented fanfiction writers on the internet than authors who actually sell books. Seriously. You should go write a novel, or something! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I miss your SasuSaku oneshots. When will you write one again? Until then I have to content myself rereading your fics. T_T
Lonely Little Angel chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
The cheese part was hilarious. It's funny how the most embarrassing moments for one person can be one of the best for another one.
Shardaen chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
this is adorable :) and beautiful.

sakura obviously doesn't have much confidence with guys but the way she interacts with sasuke is so cuuteee :D

and the last bit was nice. "i like cheese" _

i would love it if there was a sequel. but this is nice as a stand alone one shot too :)
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEE! MY !
xXmysterious-unknownXx chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
HAHHA COOL! (: love ur story!
purplesmiley chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Kyyyaaaahhh!

i love it! just the right fluff! :D

naruto and ino? um, THAT was surprising...

:D

-purplesmiley-
Maxium chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Jack Nicholson, "A Few Good Men". A very memorable line, since I do remember it was him.

Nice story, as usual. You really have a gift with your randomness (or it's unsually attuned with my tastes). Usually randomness in stories gets annoying, but I can't get enough of yours. Maybe because I find it sweet, and it is SasuSaku, with Sakura being smart, sweetly-in-love-of-Sasuke, and cute-in-a-I-try-to-be-witty-way (people usually at least miss one), and Sasuke cares even he tries not to (I hate Madara, I bet he is doing a Shisui thingy to Sasuke, maybe not controling, but influencing his thoughts and feelings... He cared for Taka! You could see it in the battle with Killer Bee... I don't get him not caring anymore just like that.).

Now that I think about it, I believe your characterizations of Sakura are among my favorites of all authors. I hope you recover your interest in SasuSaku, so your production of stories increases... Give me my fix dammit! I'm going through withdrawal!
Da Cute Snowbunny chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Lololol, that was cute. Very cute. xD
meteoric chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I laughed aloud when Ino and Naruto had a heated arguement... over a split end. :D
ypl chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wanna know what I think of this fic?

I-I... "I like cheese" :)

but seriously, cute!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I LOVE this story! DDDD
Hey chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was just awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! When she thinks hes about to kiss her lol and the only thing she can say is 'i like cheese do you like cheese...' so funny. Great job :).
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »