Reviews for Fairytale Real Estate
Maxium chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Jack Nicholson, "A Few Good Men". A very memorable line, since I do remember it was him.

Nice story, as usual. You really have a gift with your randomness (or it's unsually attuned with my tastes). Usually randomness in stories gets annoying, but I can't get enough of yours. Maybe because I find it sweet, and it is SasuSaku, with Sakura being smart, sweetly-in-love-of-Sasuke, and cute-in-a-I-try-to-be-witty-way (people usually at least miss one), and Sasuke cares even he tries not to (I hate Madara, I bet he is doing a Shisui thingy to Sasuke, maybe not controling, but influencing his thoughts and feelings... He cared for Taka! You could see it in the battle with Killer Bee... I don't get him not caring anymore just like that.).

Now that I think about it, I believe your characterizations of Sakura are among my favorites of all authors. I hope you recover your interest in SasuSaku, so your production of stories increases... Give me my fix dammit! I'm going through withdrawal!
Da Cute Snowbunny chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Lololol, that was cute. Very cute. xD
meteoric chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I laughed aloud when Ino and Naruto had a heated arguement... over a split end. :D
ypl chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wanna know what I think of this fic?

I-I... "I like cheese" :)

but seriously, cute!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I LOVE this story! DDDD
Hey chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was just awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! When she thinks hes about to kiss her lol and the only thing she can say is 'i like cheese do you like cheese...' so funny. Great job :).
Hazel817 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
The quote is from "A few good men" :) I saw that before. :) Very nice story.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
That was brilliant :)
Brooklyn-King00 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Great job loved the first chapter and liking where it's headed. Can't wait for the next chapter!
omnimous chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
hilarious!
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
DEFINITELY my most favourite one-shot writtne by you! Maybe you should make a fic, as a continuation from this!
La Nuit Noire chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
poor sakura, she didn't stand a chance : )
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
That was amusing
lil.ramen.lover chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
the truth quote is from a movie with tom cruise and jack nickolson. (spelled his last name wrong - whoops!)
anon chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
LOL!

It's from A Few Good Men, not Law&Order, hahahaha. Sorry, I'm a huge Law&Order junkie and the image of one of the DA's saying something like that makes me giggle.

183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »