Reviews for Face to Face with Fate
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Wow, I never thought of it like that. The comparison or the 'full circle' for Max/Ben/Alec never crossed my mind but I could see it clearly now.

"Isn't it fate? It has to be more than coincidence. Two men, with the same beautiful face… Ben and Alec… I killed one. Now the other is standing over me, knife in hand. And I know I'm going to die."

Nicely done!
dooski chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Oh wow, I am so glad I found this! I stumbled across DAFF and this piece really got to me!

your thoughts are brilliant really, and the wording helps show more of the meaning behind it all.

this piece is so unique and I love it! Thanks so much for sharing
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Wonderful.
Shyleigh3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
This is really weird - in a good way. I mean its really unusual, different. I really like it. It makes you think.

Keep writing.
Caderyn chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
I love all these drabbles! ur so good at it and this one's really, umm, interesting, creative... i've never thought about it this way.. good job!
dione robertson chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
What a great story!

...loved how Max became a beliver of fate, of Alec/Ben reacting from beyond the grave to act on the gulit of killing him...thanks!
pemberley chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Life sucks. Poor Max. poor Alec. but mostly poor Max.
Mija chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
nice POV, Really good charecterization.
Dulcea chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
write more
MA shipper chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
that was nice.
pari106 author's response chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Oops! :P You're absolutely right. It is "Proof of Purchase". Actually, that's what I thought I'd put! Don't know why I put "purpose" (guess I still got my mind stuck on the story I wrote of that same name) Sorry! Thanks for the heads up...and for your review...I really appreciate everybody who's responded.
Ashantai chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
I really loved this story! It was so sweet, moving, and really wonderful! For some reason, watching that scene in PoP, I never even thought that Max would have been seeing Ben with Alec about to kill her... but DUH! Awesome of you to think of that. I love it. It was so sad, too... the way she thought about Ben, the way she was so guilty about his death, and the last sentence was great. My favourite line was: "He wasn't even Alec at that moment. Or even 494. At that moment, in my mind, he was Ben... crazy, beautiful Ben..." That's exactly how I think of Ben: "Crazy, beautiful Ben." Wonderful story, pari! But wasn't it Proof of *Purchase*? :)
darkangel-relly chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
I really , really, really like this! no matter what you think of your stories they always come out wonderful! Don't ever doubt yourself! Your stories are always great!
Dusty chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Hon, this most definitely did NOT suck! I loved it! You're really good at getting inside the characters' heads. And I say just about anything that examines the Max/Alec/Ben thing is good. And this is good!
Jess chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
I would have never thought of compairing that scean to max and logan. Do you know what might help get you out of that mood? Finishing your stories. Just a sugestion.