Reviews for Planet of Ice
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
Ergo just wanted to cuddle.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Fun insidefact, because Vincent is a proxy, he I probablys immune to alchol and sprite. He can never get drunk! xD meaning the tequila never would have helped him calm down.
Innoscence Se7en chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
haha...quite amusing...keep it up!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Fascinating, dark, and a bit obscure as the whole situation. Dare I say dreamlike?... Too much?
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
Well I support the believablility, humans will always find a way access alcohol.

And I could definitely see Re-l drinking Russian vodka, she'd make a good russian. Tequila's to emotional for her. And I could see Hoody and them having a whole bootleg operation running outside Romdeau.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
She hates peanut butter? No! How can anyone hate it! And they definitely should not have wasted it. But entertaining snap shots I must say.

I felt kinda bad for the poor guy in the previous one.
Vincent Law chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
I love the poetry and the images that you incorporate into this. Not many fics come across as beautifully. They always seem to make Real this coarse, hard-lined, rough-edged character. But you're making her more fleshed out and complext than that. Please continue!
Jeebez chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
These are some nice little one-shots. My recommendation is to keep on writing some more.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
so i'm completely okay with this being random oneshots. any kind of EP fix is good for me, especially one thats well written and not overly mushy and dramatic :) !