Reviews for Masks of Fury, Masks of Death
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
i loved :D
saragillie chapter 20 . 10/27/2009
I like how you indicate the passage of time (months) without making the story feel jerky or that we've missed part of the story. You communicate progress in both her therapy and their relationship without dwelling on it. Very nice.
bonesparticulat chapter 20 . 10/15/2009
Entertaining story. Thank you!
bonesparticulat chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
I want pictures, I say, pictures! :-)
aracely6 chapter 20 . 9/29/2009
great story thanks for writing it
kimmiej77 chapter 20 . 9/5/2009
loved it
dance. phalanges. dance chapter 20 . 8/27/2009
That was very cute. I loved it, although it distracted me quite thoroughly from my homework haha. The Princess Bride reference was awesome since it's one of my favorite movies too! I love it how Vizzini always says Inconceivable! Hahaha
Hikari-Kayko chapter 20 . 8/26/2009
omigosh! that was such a good story. i think i may have pulled a muscle from grinning. XD beautifully writen! i loved that The Princess Bride had a place here too; LOVE that movie!

~HIARKi
TempeJill chapter 20 . 8/25/2009
Yay, it's finished! A great ending to a wonderful story; I thoroughly enjoyed this. Great work! :)
daisy07 chapter 20 . 8/25/2009
A very nice, happy ending to a very entertaining and well-written story. I'll be looking out for your future stories.
saturn567 chapter 20 . 8/24/2009
awesome job!
booog a booga to lazy to login chapter 20 . 8/24/2009
i was kinda disapointed that it ended :(

watned more. but still awesome!
Hannah chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
I'm actually a little freaked out by this, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
LiveLoveLaughLife chapter 20 . 8/24/2009
Aw, cute ending. I'm so glad she can walk again! Yay! And they're getting married! Even bigger YAY! Haha. I really liked this story. Great job :)
runawaylikeitwasyesterday chapter 20 . 8/24/2009
AW!

Omg I'm going to miss this story, like, so freaking much!

I KNEW you weren't cruel neough to ruin Brennan's life forever!

Thank you so much for writing stories for crazy obsessed Bones lovers!

Well, I'll be there to review your next story.

As always!