Reviews for Extreme Measures
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aw, I love stories that showcase the brother's relationship and the lengths they are willing to go to for the other.

Good job!
amyblair chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
A hose down, huh? I think maybe that was way more fantasy coming into play into this one than you think! You naughty girl!

Really, I thought it was a good step. Sam thinking outside the box to help Dean. And the whole beginning of Dean begging for water, well, I guess sometimes it's better to specify what you really mean. Sometimes it can drench you!

Great stuff, T. Loved it.
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Very cute, especially Sam's little daydream. LOL
danae chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I just finished to read your story and i love it.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Hey!

Okay, both you and Sojourner write in RPGs and I have to admit, I just don’t get how it’s done. I’m sure it would make more sense if I watched it happening, but reading this and thinking about Lisa writing part in response to the parts you wrote… it’s not quite the same as a co-write, is it?

This was great – the memory of the car wash and hosing Dean down to cool him off. It was an odd mixture of amusement and ‘discomfort’ for Dean. Fevers are no fun. Yet we inflict them upon him routinely, don’t we?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention – I would have hated to miss it during vacation!
parisindy chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
gads i adore your stories!
lovinandrew chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Hosing Dean down lol that will be something Sam wont let Dean forget lol Loved it and you can bet Dean will be thinking something up just as good for when Sam is sick next lol

Debbie 0x0x
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Very nice work!
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Nicely done! Love it! :D
adder574 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was great. Thanks for posting it.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Hehehehehe

That was great! I think they should get into a hose fight on the show. ;p The little movie running in my head just now was pretty awesome. lol I think Kripke should take this and run with it. Great idea, hon!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Cool story!

I just imagine Dean being shocked by this sudden water splash on him, lol. "Do I look like a dig to you?", lol.

I would love to read this RPG to learn how Dean end up like this!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I loved it so much! The image of Dean drenched made me squeeled! And I would say they looked much younger, together at the lawn, hose in hands, as if they're kids again. Great job! Thank you for sharing!
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I'm sitting here sniggering, dude. Remembering the conversation we had. And to see what's come out of it? Is priceless. You rock! I'm so very, very glad you are Dean to my Sam in this game. It wouldn't be half the game it is without you, mate!

I love my surprise, you sneak! *HUGS*