Reviews for Work Appropriate
Mundane200011 chapter 1 . 5/18
I don't understand why this doesn't have more reviews, but this was one of the best one shots I've read. It had the right amount of everything when it comes to Bella and Edward. So thank you for the fantastic read, incase not enough people have told you that. Can't waite for more!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wonderful!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Loved it!
henrylover94 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
:D
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Haha I like it and Alice is like super fiesty in this one for some reason

but ya good story
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This is an amazing story. I think it is interesting that Alice and Jasper knew all along. I wonder if Edward had told Alice about his thoughts about Bella or maybe Jasper. They did have quite the conspiracy going. I wonder what the tattoos look like.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I am glad that you forewarned about the Texan Drawl,I might have gotten offended.;) I live here and most of my favorite relatives speak it and yet I have never heard it sound the way you spelled it! LOL! And Trust me I know some country folks.I liked the story! I thought I wasn't going to like Edward but he ended up being awesome! Alice and Co. are totally mean for the stunt they pulled on Bella! LOL! I also thought Edward helping Bella with the bike was pretty hot, I may let my husband buy me a bike after all...:) Jacob was funny and I loved the whole Belly Bear and Ranger Black thing also with Alice adding Boo-Boo! It cracked me up!
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
wow I love it you should continue it.
Shortcake79 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Damn this fic is HOT! Totes love it..you are very talented! x
twimom817 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Wow I like that one shot. Not what I expected but it was funny!
angstsmoker chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
LOVE this one-shot. Totes Fuckhot.

Thanks for writing.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Loved this! really good!
betwl chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
this was good but very confusing, it jumped around a lot. i didnt know where it was going to go next.
MidnightEvey chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was a really great story, but I did get lost at some points. I think it skipped around to much and I didn't understand about some of it.

But please keep writing more.
laughingsadness chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This will seem like a random question if you haven't...but... have you by any chance watched Twilight with the audio commentary on?

Great story. I love that you made Jacob a gbf (gay best friend) : D