Reviews for Autor Had to Sigh
Charred Spells chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
I sound like a dying kettle right now.
It's just.
I'm dying.
Help.
XD
SecretCrystle chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
O/O SO CUTE!
Soralover94 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Wow! Very creative! Never thought of doing an autor POV! :) it was a very sweet one shot! :) 4/5 stars
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Poor Autor. Having to suffer by seeing all the cutesie display of affections xD
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
::swoons::
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Loved the last line.
blackthorners chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh my gods, hahahaha! This is such a cute fic depicting on what would be like for Fakir and Ahiru after the story! I love this pairing, and I can definitely say that this fanfic made me love Fakiru more! Just an adorable story!
Ink Runs Through My Veins chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Ahahahaha! This is just like what I thought life after the story ended would be! It's funny because autor has no romance in his life and the story is from his perspective. *sigh* isnt it wonderful when your in love?

Sacred Silver Goddess
yelros chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
The pairing is so cute. The fic is so adorable. Like it!

Keep writing
Breeluv chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
cute fakiru fic
Sakura Fleur Miyuku chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
It's only now I bother to log in and review this masterpiece.

I really should have sooner; now I look like an ass. XD

I love this, all you're stories help me cope with the occasional car splashing murky puddle water in my face when I wait for the school bus. You give me a reason to pay for the internet.

I could go on and write an entire book dedicated to your hand and keyboard, but I only have about 9596 characters left. So let me just say, I love you and all your stories :)

...I'm tearing up here. XD
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
That was hilarious! So in character!
Tek Sonay chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh, all of your little one-shots just crack me up. This one was just precious! Adolescents... ~happy sigh~

I love Autor; he's so funny! "The next morning, Autor had to polish his glasses when the pair arrived holding hands."

By the way, happy early birthday! (No, I'm not a stalker - I saw your profile)

Thank you for being good at what you do!
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
LOL. This is adorable! I love how you tell it through Autor's eyes. His reactions to the varying array of emotions displayed by Ahiru and Fakir are a joy to read. I love his wit.
Perfect.PairFan2278 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Hmm...alright, your officially one of my favorite authors. I love your stories, and this has been added to my favorites.

Keep up the good work! :3