Reviews for A Conscious Choice
Avengers4EVER chapter 1 . 4/14
Awwww!
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 1/25
I loved how Harry made Severus work to figure it out. Good story.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Love it !
Thanks :D

***Pyrane***
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
What a great story! Fantastic. Thanks for this. :)
Kaerith chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Great story! I liked how becoming happy was such a gradual process and sometimes a struggle for the characters. Nicely written, too.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Cute...in an odd sort of way.
Norven chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I REALLY liked you story. It's so great to read about an emotionally mature Harry, you've got no idea)))))))) And you didn't exaggerate with the fluff, as many others. The feeling the story left was of something touching and warm. Thank you!
Hesperis chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Very nice story o)
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Love this. Love it a lot. Thank you!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Loved it.
Art-Of-Escape chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I really enjoyed this. The ending stirred up some unknown emotion that tickled quite pleasantly at my tummy and heart.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Really good fic. I like how you made Harry a bit different, and you've definitely done the 'he escapes to America' thing better than lots of other people. I also really liked the slow progression of their relationship, and it was funny at the start where Snape just kept staying and Harry put him off and not going to Hogwarts ;) The only other thing I would say is you could have broken it up into chapters to make for easier reading.
DivinePhoenix1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I really loved reading how their relationship unfolded. You have a very nice writing style and it kept me hook to the end. And the ending was so sweet.
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Very nice, very nice indeed. Thanks for sharing.
mmm chapter 1 . 9/29/2010