Reviews for Discovered Undercover
NYPDBURN07 chapter 20 . 7/9
I loved this story about how they meet and you write them well!
WickedBlue chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
Awesome fic. Love your Tony/Gibbs. :)
wereleopard chapter 20 . 5/1/2014
I absolutely love this story. Thank you for writing it.
cindythechef chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
oh I loved this so much :) You did an amazing job
Hi chapter 17 . 12/17/2013
Awesome! Love this idea :)
savannah12 chapter 20 . 9/23/2013
it's really a great story thank you
xXevanderXx chapter 20 . 9/2/2012
I read this entire story in one sitting and have waited to review until the very end. I must say i was quite pleased with this story in it's entirety. You did a great job in getting us hooked in the case at hand and giving us little amounts of information so that we can try and think up what will happen next at the same time the characters do. You also did really well at keeping them in character. From the fake smiles that Tony hides behind and the not so telling grunts that Gibbs gives all the way to the bear hugs that only Abby could give. What i loved most was that Tony was the hero right beside Gibbs, and the vulnerability that Tony gives so rarely towards Abby. Again i must say that you did very well, there were a few grammar mistakes that were mostly made from trying to get the idea down too quickly, a problem i often face as well. Thank you for the hard work you placed into this story.
Evander
bridgette22 chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
great. you wrote it so well. it was the best gibbs meets tony fic i have read.
dipperdocus chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
I think it's meant to be the movie/tv show resulting in fanfic and not the other way round, as in my case.

What an awesome read! Check out my full review a href" review/show/320607552"here./a
DedicatedReader chapter 20 . 4/24/2012
This was so freaking epic a read :D I gotta admit though, the summary doesn't do it justice. More please :D
lizrat66 chapter 20 . 11/20/2011
Great story,spent all last night reading, just finished this morning. You have captured the characters just right,loved Abby but it is Tony and Gibbs relationship that draws you in. So glad they got together at the end.
TonyDfangirl62 chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
*drools at the mental image* you have to admire Gibbs for his self-control, a lesser man would have Tony bent over the nearest desk in a heartbeat! Love this chapter and the story as a whole! Now if you'll excuse me...* trying to stop nosebleed from mental images before i die of bloodloss*
DuchessofYork chapter 20 . 5/2/2011
i LOVED your story! lol...it was so cute how the both of them tried to avoid each other and then eventually gave in! :)
123claire123 chapter 20 . 4/29/2011
love this story - well done
Din7 chapter 20 . 3/8/2011