Reviews for He Talks To Angels
fixusi chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I really, really, really have no words. This was just so good ! I really loved this. I swear this is the best fic I've read for now, and I've read plenty of them. This was so simple but yet so great. Dean taking care of Sam, thinking and being the best big brother ever -I just love it ! :)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
God, I'm such a sucker for protective dean. Great job!
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh the angst and limp!Sam... The perfect combination for a monday afternoon. :) I love it! Wonderful writing! I like that they avoided the hospital even though the situation was desperate enough to require one. Makes hurt Sam and angsting Dean all the more sweet. I also like the out of the blue Castiel appearance and his meaningful yet not, conversation. :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Great story! Great brotherly bond and love the hurt!Sam. Nicely done! :)
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Loved you story so sweet
carocali chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
It's nice to take a break from all the Apocalypse-speak every once in a while to see a nice hurt/comfort fic.

I like that Dean put Cas in his place and took his role of Big Brother to the max. How I've missed that this season.

Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Great short, thanks for the story, Nicole.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This was good...really good!

Loved Dean's emotions and your Cas is perfect!

A favorite of mine to re - read for certain!

Sunshine,

Karen
TammiTam chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I had to check your other stories. Love this one!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
GREAT insight into Dean. you really nailed him. Wonderful job!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I always love a worried big brother, so you did a great job with Dean. It was hard to see Dean drinking and thinking he was so weak, but he was worried about losing Sam.

I loved the description of the Impala as Dean drove towards the hospital, 'The Impala’s engine had screamed, tearing down the back country blacktop as if she could feel the urgency, as if she understood what—or who—was at stake.'

I could imagine Castiel showing up to check on Dean, but not be able to help Sam.

Nice scene between the brothers when Sam woke up and later the idea that they just hunt something of their choice for a change.

The ending lines of this story first describing Dean and than the brothers were perfect, 'He was content and he was happy with Sam exactly where he belonged, riding shotgun at his side.'

'It didn’t matter what the future held for them. They’d take it on together…and as long as they had that? It would be enough.'

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
Beccatdemon13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This was an awesome story. I loved it, normally I don't like it when one of the brothers are sick but I've just been itching for chick flick moments ever since Season Four was over. Jeez, anyway good job, lol. :-D
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Fantastic oneshot. Poor Dean, you couldn't help but feel sorry for him in this one with the way he blamed himself for Sam's injury...how it ate at him that he wasn't able to keep his baby brother from being hurt. But thank ghoodness Sammy survived, even without Castiel's help!
snowcherries chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was just awesome. I loved how you defined Dean as two things: hunter and big brother, and that big brother was currently winning. And I loved the 'pontificating'/'talking out his ass' exchange. LOL.

Dean taking care of feverish Sam was wonderful. As was his being content with having Sammy right where he belonged-shotgun.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Wonderful work, as always.